Discussion topic: We left sky and are still getting bills also I have sky equipment I need to retun

This message was authored by Pug55kp This message was authored by: Pug55kp

We left sky and are still getting bills also I have sky equipment I need to retun

We left sky and are still being sent bills

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: We left sky and are still getting bills also I have sky equipment I need to retun

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Daniel0210 wrote:

@Pug55kp 

Not from us. We are customers like you. 

@Pug55kp 
If you end up having to call Sky then if you already have a Sky Mobile or a Sky Talk landline call free by just dialling 150, otherwise you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number.
ROI: change the flag in the bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0818 number.
(The forum doesn’t allow us to type the numbers in full).

Be aware that as with most large companies nowadays the start will be automated and these automated responses may try to send you back to the forum.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: We left sky and are still getting bills also I have sky equipment I need to retun

A few questions:

What date did you leave Sky ?

What date is this bill for ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Pug55kp 

Regarding the return of loaned equipment so long as you’ve cancelled successfully Sky usually send out the returns packaging near the end of the cancellation period, [31 days for Sky Q and 14 days for broadband], to the address that the subscription was registered at.

You can use any packaging as long as it’s secure and you may want to put a note inside with your account number and a list of equipment that is included. This link explains about how to receive an email with your return labels through Royal Mail.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband

If you haven’t anything suitable contact Sky again and see if they’ll re-send. Keep your proof of posting very safe and indefinitely as Unipart, who handle the UK returns, don’t appear to be that well organised. Also, if you use Royal Mail’s collect from home service, keep a record of the tracking number.

Sky customer since 2001
Pug55kp
Topic Author

I was sent a cardboard box for my router so I expected same for q box. Will I get a refund for my last bill from you? 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Pug55kp 

Not from us. We are customers like you. For both services you are billed up to and including your last day of connection. As bills are generated two weeks before your payment date any overpayment will be reimbursed. This could take up to 6 weeks.

Sky customer since 2001
Pug55kp
Topic Author

No problem 

can you send packaging for the return of the Q box please?  I've nothing suitable

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

@Daniel0210 wrote:

@Pug55kp 

Not from us. We are customers like you. 

@Pug55kp 
If you end up having to call Sky then if you already have a Sky Mobile or a Sky Talk landline call free by just dialling 150, otherwise you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number.
ROI: change the flag in the bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0818 number.
(The forum doesn’t allow us to type the numbers in full).

Be aware that as with most large companies nowadays the start will be automated and these automated responses may try to send you back to the forum.

Sky customer since 2001

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion