Discussion topic: Bills and payments page restricted?

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: Bills and payments page restricted?

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We have not received further communication on the chat after 48 hours, hence we are closing it now. If you still need help please get back to us, so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks. 

This message was authored by SB+Jones This message was authored by: SB+Jones

When trying to load bill with name and address printed on it stated "page is restricted". How to i get past this error message?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SB+Jones 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to 24 hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat 

This message was authored by Cleo98x This message was authored by: Cleo98x

My account is still having this issue after 3 weeks, even after phoning them twice and messaging them. 

This message was authored by Shazzalucky This message was authored by: Shazzalucky

My sky bill has gone up from £53 to £57 they said setting to do with Netflix flix but it was off on Sunday the 16 th september

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@Shazzalucky you will have to talk to Sky to getvthis resolved.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by j.i This message was authored by: j.i

Hi i am having issues with restricted when trying to pay my bill, so i thought i had paid them off as i have done with a few others. Please can you sort this for me and do you need my account numbers? i have 2 that have received a late letter through the post this morning for and need to pay them but have no way of doing it online or via the app.

@j.i 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to 24 hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by j.i This message was authored by: j.i

hi still not received any bubble to chat

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@j.i  As @caesarome  advised it can take upto 24 hours (which hasn't yet passed)

give it another 24 hours if you haven't received one post back and we can alert sky again 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating. We've sent an invite to j.i.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Elcop This message was authored by: Elcop

Im also still waitin g for help on this issue?

Why cant sky just fix it for us all without the stupid escalation???

As Sky said to you back on the 29th September you failed to respond to the chat, I did also ask you this:

@caesarome wrote:

If we realert Sky for you, are you able to respond to it within 48 hours ?

You didn't reply to this either ?

@Elcop wrote:

Why cant sky just fix it for us all without the stupid escalation???

Because there is no one fix all soloution as for some people are logging in with the wrong ID hence the error message which is why the messaging team need to look into what has happened.

This message was authored by Ambh13 This message was authored by: Ambh13

I just had my broadband installed today and immediately am having this issue. Can't see anything on my account at all, no contract, no product, restricted access to my bills. I'm about 90% sure I set up a direct debit when I set up my new package but I'd like to be able to double check... how can access to your own account information be restricted?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion