Discussion topic: Sky Talk Shield - cannot amend via the website or My Sky App

This message was authored by Handjey This message was authored by: Handjey

Re: Sky Talk Shield - cannot amend via the website or My Sky App

Tried to activate Sky Talk Shield today as I am receiving unwanted calls but system still not working and Bot says working on it, is the  Bot actually working on it, or is there really a human working on this problem, perhaps some person from sky would like to give us a update???

This message was authored by Jitty1 This message was authored by: Jitty1

#handjay just phoned head office for a update on this problem , i was told that the IT dept are trying to replicate the problem on their devices to try to see what is going on , i will be getting another call on Thursday from the person who is dealing with my complaint for a update . 

This message was authored by Fleursmom This message was authored by: Fleursmom

I am unhappy about sending personak details also. How many more times do customers have to contact Sky? Just get the app team to fix the problem for goodness sake

I have heard this story for months now

I don't understand why it is taking so long and why they can't find the problem.

This message was authored by tedglen This message was authored by: tedglen

@Jitty1  I cannot understand why Sky IT are claiming to be trying to replicate the problem? I was told by one of the many Sky advisors that I spoke with that "Yes we understand the problem, we can see it from our end (the error messages), and that it's a Sky issue that we're trying to resolve."

Sky need to communicate with each other, and to come clean to us, the customer, as to why they've still not managed to fix this.

@tedglen i agree with you , it's so frustrating to be told what they are trying to do every time I speak to someone, why not just come clean and say we are stumped by this , they have to be otherwise why is it taking so long to sort it .

This message was authored by heremeroy This message was authored by: heremeroy

hi yes i have just joined sky 1st july and cannot get the talk shield to work this is a very bad start as talk talk protect (last broaband supplier) worked first time and every time, and sky cannot get it working, like i said a very bad start from sky, all attempts to do shield you get a  error on the web site, page,

and searching around a note says there is a problem !! no good to us who have paid money for the sky service and it is not working.shield talk 2024-07-06 121843.png

and i keep getting sign up to grammarly  as i am typing all this, this should be blocked 

i wonder if any one from sky can tell me ( us) when the talk shield will be working , or give us free discounts on our bills untill they get it resolved.

This message has been coming up on Sky Talk Shield for months for lots of people so as for you thinking that it will be fixed any time soon I would think again , I spoke to someone last week about this but it's a ongoing issue that is no nearer being fixed , I was told that the person handling my complaint would phone me last Thursday to update me but of course no phone call .

This message was authored by heremeroy This message was authored by: heremeroy

cheers for that.

I have only been aware of this since April this year but until i found this forum i didnt realise that it has been going on since last year , i will not stop commenting and talking to Sky until it is fixed , i think another email to Skys CEO is in order as thats how i started my complaint in the first place .

This message was authored by Dawn-Tracey This message was authored by: Dawn-Tracey

@Jitty1  i  have noticed sinse we all didnt hand over our details as we all were uncomfortable doing so and being under the understanding its been being worked on for months its definatly gone very quiet with no information of any discription from sky.

Tried to esclalate complaint to Sky CEO last week.

(Removed)

had a call from one of this team today. I am not holding my breath about the shameful customer service

(Removed)

Moderator note: Removed contact details & Campaigning commentary

@Dawn-Tracey I will give them this week and see if I get a call then if not I will do another email to the CEO .

This message was authored by Squeekyneeds This message was authored by: Squeekyneeds

Sky Talk Shield still not working

Sky Talk Shiekd still not working - unable to update / add contact numbers 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion