Discussion topic: TNT Sport

This message was authored by Hootie991 This message was authored by: Hootie991

TNT Sport

New to sky. I have stream and sky sports etc but and by default through the tv package, Discovery +. Through my third party phone contract i have tnt sports via discovery plus. I understand that if i do not pay for tnt through sky you cannot access tnt via the epg direct. I get that, but since with stream you are going via the app anyway does that have any real bearing on the issue. I just need to go to the app rather than a direct link from the first screen? I have not set up the tnt part via third party yet but do i need to have a different log in for discovery plus than my sky one or does not that cause issues? Sorry i know what i mean but not sure came across vey well! The only other way i thought i might have to do it is sign up for the tnt part with a different email/ sign in and watch through my smart tv route rather than vua sky. Would rather just use app within sky but not sure how they are linked! Any help appreciated.

Best Answers
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

Re: TNT Sport

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Hootie991  If you have a third party login details you can use the app via glass using those details but won't have access via the sky epg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

@Hootie991  If you have a third party login details you can use the app via glass using those details but won't have access via the sky epg

Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

Hootie991
Topic Author
This message was authored by Hootie991 This message was authored by: Hootie991

And you won't be charged for the subscription?

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Hootie991  No providing you login to the discover plus on using your third party account credentials you'll be fine 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion