Discussion topic: Sky stream on demand/recording

This message was authored by Tony750 This message was authored by: Tony750

Sky stream on demand/recording

Hello, 

So I'm looking to sign up to sky stream with sky sports mainly for premier league. 

I work Saturdays and with the 3pm blackout on games are you able to watch them on demand later on Saturday evening? Or possibly record them? 

All Replies

This message was authored by Paul+Boland This message was authored by: Paul+Boland

Re: Sky stream on demand/recording

@Tony750 

Saturday Premier League 3 PM matches are live broadcasts on Premier Sports Republic of Ireland only.

Premier Sports is available on Sky Glass/Sky Stream but that's for Republic of Ireland only

Subscription in Republic of Ireland is Sports Extra Pack that includes TNT Sports+ Premier Sports

There is premier league highlights that get broadcast later over the following days 

You can add premier league highlights to playlist as a series link

The highlights mostly are only 30 min but some select games highlights are 1 hour

Sky Sports broadcast the highlights games 

Sky Sports also have Saturday Night Game of the day at 8PM that's a full repeat of a 3pm game but that will be a different 3PM match to what premier sports broadcast

Sky Game of the Day on a Saturday night does not happen if TNT Sports have a 8PM live match been broadcast on a Saturday Night

‐-----‐----------------‐-------------------------------------
Sky Glass 65 inch and 2 Sky Stream Pucks
Gigabit Siro 100% Fiber Broadband with Digiweb
1000 Mbps download and 200 Mbps upload speed
I only use wired ethernet with Sky Glass and Sky Stream Pucks
Tony750
Topic Author

Thanks for the reply 

Are the links of replays spoiler free? As in does it display the score on the thumbnail?

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

No, the scores aren't in the thumbnails on the playlist.

What you would want to avoid is going into the Sports sections from the Home Page, as that is where typically there is a rail where the football highlights are made available immediately after the games are over ( basically the same short highlights Sky have showing goals/big incidents on the Sky Sports app post the games).

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Tony750
Topic Author

So when are the extended highlights (30 minutes) normally uploaded and how would I navigate to them to avoid scores in the thumbnail?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion