Discussion topic: Sky sports plus

This message was authored by Jonathanphillip This message was authored by: Jonathanphillip

Sky sports plus

This new sports channel launching in August what's the cost  they say you get it at no extra cost 

Best Answers
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

Re: Sky sports plus

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jonathanphillip  If you have the sky sports complete package then you get it at no extra cost 

you can't get the channel via any other sky tv package 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

@Jonathanphillip  If you have the sky sports complete package then you get it at no extra cost 

you can't get the channel via any other sky tv package 

Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

Jonathanphillip
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jonathanphillip This message was authored by: Jonathanphillip

Many thanks 

This message was authored by D+Hig This message was authored by: D+Hig

I believe there is a free app too as long as you have the Sky Sports package but it definitely costs you nothing and you get plenty of football to take your pick from. Spoilt for choice 😁

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@D+Hig wrote:

I believe there is a free app too as long as you have the Sky Sports package but it definitely costs you nothing and you get plenty of football to take your pick from. Spoilt for choice 😁

The app in question is the sky sports app for mobile devices (phone and tablets only)

On the channels on Sky Stream you can recap any goals you have missed once the season starts, so that comes in handy too

This message was authored by AndyAllsorts This message was authored by: AndyAllsorts

Apologies, newbie here, so if I add Sky Sports I'll automatically get Sky Sports + free ? And that would be available on my TV, Tablet or phone ? (Specifically just want it to watch football league games, not overly interested in Premiership etc). Thanks
This message was authored by Neil+Essex This message was authored by: Neil+Essex

To get Sky Sports + you will need to upgrade to the FULL Sky Sports package 

Sky Q 2TB HDR Box & 1 Mini Box
Sky Signature with Netflix
Sky Sports Complete Pack
TNT Sports
Sky Cinema
MUTV
Sky Multiscreen
HD & UHD Pack

Virgin Media Gig 1 Broadband

Indeed you do, this channel gets launched a week on Thursday. Plenty of football matches to choose from 

This message was authored by AndyAllsorts This message was authored by: AndyAllsorts

That sounds expensive!! Thank you so much for your quick reply though

This message was authored by Neil+Essex This message was authored by: Neil+Essex

Depends, probably be decent offers on  with the football season about to start👍

Sky Q 2TB HDR Box & 1 Mini Box
Sky Signature with Netflix
Sky Sports Complete Pack
TNT Sports
Sky Cinema
MUTV
Sky Multiscreen
HD & UHD Pack

Virgin Media Gig 1 Broadband
This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

Sky sports + linear channel will replace sky sports Arena, which will close on 7th August 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

If anyone is interested in how Sky Sports + will be integrated into the Sky streaming platform. If you voice search "Sky Sports +", Sky have released a little How-To video showing how it will work for the EFL matches.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by T_C This message was authored by: T_C

I have sky Q TV only working through a dish but have no broadband as i am building a house. Will i be able to watch any match next Saturday on sky go or the sky sports app

Jonathanphillip
Topic Author

Why haven't you got broadband did you ask for broadband as a package or no broadband service I might  suggest to ask other members to help on this topic as i don't want to say the wrong thing  

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion