Discussion topic: Playlist British Grand Prix keeps jumping forward 30 seconds

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Alliremember This message was authored by: Alliremember

Re: Playlist British Grand Prix keeps jumping forward 30 seconds

The thing is I'm not sure what's changed? It has been fine for 12 months (despite the ads debacle) and now it's unwatchable? 

Where a product has functioned to the expected level for 12 months and is now providing poor service something must have changed.

I spent all day on Monday and part of Tuesday on with their customer service. They finally told me there was a known issue they're trying to resolve. Let's see today if it's the same.

This message was authored by Allistrach This message was authored by: Allistrach

Best of luck!!! 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Alliremember wrote:

The thing is I'm not sure what's changed? It has been fine for 12 months (despite the ads debacle) and now it's unwatchable? 

Where a product has functioned to the expected level for 12 months and is now providing poor service something must have changed.

I spent all day on Monday and part of Tuesday on with their customer service. They finally told me there was a known issue they're trying to resolve. Let's see today if it's the same.

These types of issues it's best not to contact customer services as they typically aren't aware of issues like this and it's best to report them to the viewer relations team who will ensure the correct team is looking at it ( as per my previous posts in this thread).

Both the viewer relations team and customer priority team are aware of the issue and the threads on this forum discussing the problem. Not necessarily holding my breath for a fix for today but certainly for after the F1 summer break.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Alliremember This message was authored by: Alliremember

Thanks so much 👍🏻. I was speaking to the viewer relations team eventually but was made to jump through the customer service hoopla to get to them; hence the full day. 

This message was authored by Alan76 This message was authored by: Alan76

Belgian GP coverage was fine so hopefully the fault is now fixed🤞

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Alan76 wrote:

Belgian GP coverage was fine so hopefully the fault is now fixed🤞

I actually watched the race 100% live for once so didn't have the chance to test if they had fixed the problem for the recording/watch from start feature.

Good to know it seemingly has been fixed.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Kelsingra This message was authored by: Kelsingra Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Hey all,

I am closing this thread now as the problem has been resolved 😊

Thank you all for the help!

Fanni

Community ModeratorTeam Black

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion