Discussion topic: Picture Intermittently Pixelating - Many Channels

This message was authored by Red+Silence This message was authored by: Red+Silence

Re: Picture Intermittently Pixelating - Many Channels

To be fair I only experienced 2 mild moments of pixelation during the City Arsenal game in UHD yesterday..

This message was authored by Panmat This message was authored by: Panmat

Still not acceptable for something you are paying a lot of money for.

In the 60s you might experience picture problems once in a bad thunderstorm.......Progress!

sPellling, grammar """punctuation or especially typo has never mine strength point? So thank you be kind….
This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

It was constant in the F1 plus the football

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Not sure if it's me or they have sorted their broadcast but I've removed my mesh network with just one router and it has a multicast option on the wan port and connected on WiFi since then I've had no pixelation. Not a great sample size but on UHD main event and F1 it was pixelating for me every 15 mins and last night it didn't at all

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Been also been watching tennis on UHD main event on the live sync for the last hour too and no pixelation 

This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

@Anonymous @Thought this was a broadcast issue mate ?

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick
This message was authored by Ant181 This message was authored by: Ant181

Just pixelated on sky sports news 

This message was authored by Bigs1 This message was authored by: Bigs1

Re: Syfy channel intermitently pixelating

It worked for me, pixelation was on all channels including Netflix 👍❤️

This message was authored by Reallycrapsky This message was authored by: Reallycrapsky

Still happening for me restarting the stream box used to get me 24 to 48 hours of relief from constant pixelation every 10 seconds but now it's constant regardless of what idldo. And it's not a bandwidth issue as I live alone and the stream box is the only thing using my broadband. To many people complaining about the same thing for it not to be a sky issue. Fox it or I won't be renewing my contract in 3 months. If your not convenient why won't I go to a firestick

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Had it on various channels last night 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Super+Anthony wrote:

Had it on various channels last night 

@Super+Anthony  I had not had any pixelation since getting the QS028 update a couple of months ago.  However, like you, I noticed pixelation on ITV1 and BBC1 early yesterday evening. It is all back to normal today 😀 

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Not watched yet today. I will shortly

More pixelation on channel 401 during the cricket at 18.54 @Fothergill1 

This message was authored by Bigs1 This message was authored by: Bigs1

I haven't had any pixelation since I did a Stream puck reset?

Aren't you lucky @Bigs1 there are still plenty of people who are having issues whether we have reset or not. I have done mine and no difference

Did it again this morning on the latency channel during the rugby on 922 channel Saturday 0856

This message was authored by FaviousM This message was authored by: FaviousM

Yeah still getting it here. Even tried the reset just for a laugh but no difference. 

The biggest frustration for me is that I watched, I think, 7 football matches during the week on non-Sky channels without a single issue. Had Sky Sports Football HD on for 25 minutes this morning before seeing my first glitch/pixelation

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion