Discussion topic: Deadpool & Wolverine - Preorder issue

This message was authored by TomH19891 This message was authored by: TomH19891

Deadpool & Wolverine - Preorder issue

I have preordered the new deadpool movie and it's says it should be in my library today and yet it is still not allowing me to view the film. When will this be available?

Moderator note: added movie title to the discussion title

All Replies

This message was authored by Tom1998 This message was authored by: Tom1998

Issue with my sky store purchase.

Ive purchased deadpool & wolverine on my sky store the release date is saying today 1/10/24 however I cannot seem to watch it as there is no option it's just saying purchased. 

Please could you help me this issue.

Many Thanks.

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Re: Issue with my sky store purchase.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Tom1998 

Did you do a pre order ? Although I've not heard of it yet with Wolverine and Deadpool, there have been several recent reports of pre orders not activating correctly 

the solution to those was - contact the Skystore team (livechat should be open now )

tell them your problem and with the other movies, the response was for the Skystore team to cancel/refund the preorder and then you buy as normal from the website or your Sky box. 

https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/help/contact-us 

if this works, would you mind posting back to let others know. If they suggest a different solution it would be useful to know. 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Issue with my sky store purchase.

@Tom1998 

I would get in touch with Sky Store support regarding this as they will probably cancel the pre-orders thus allowing them to be ordered again, they have a live chat you can use that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Re: Preorder issue

@TomH19891 

This does seem to be happening with some pre-orders and you are the second person to post on here today about this title so I would get in touch with Sky Store support regarding this as they will probably cancel the pre-order which should then allow it to be ordered again, they have a live chat you can use that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
TomH19891
Topic Author
This message was authored by TomH19891 This message was authored by: TomH19891

Many thanks for the advice, the live chat line is saying it is unavailable is this normal? 
thanks again 

Just keep the page open then when an agent is available you should be able to use it.

This message was authored by Ella01092015 This message was authored by: Ella01092015

Can't download deadpool and wolverine bonus edition from my purchases on sky Q

Pre ordered deadpool and wolverine bonus edition from sky store, but I can't download it, no download symbol

Re: Can't download deadpool and wolverine bonus edition from my purchases on sky Q

Afternoon @Ella01092015 

I have moved your post to the topic at hand so please follow the advice given by myself and @mike+simmonds about contacting Sky Store support about this.

This message was authored by Marc40 This message was authored by: Marc40

Problems downloading Deadpool & Wolverine.

I'm unable to download or steam Deadpool and Wolverine, looking on my account it still says it's preordered but releases today. When will it be available or are you refunding what it cost so I can get it somewhere else?

This message was authored by DPJoe This message was authored by: DPJoe

Re: Deadpool & Wolverine - Preorder issue

Hi,

I'm in the same boat. The Live chat function has not been working all day. (Tried first this morning, and been refreshing again for the last 10 minutes or so).  Is there a phone number to call?

This message was authored by Tom1998 This message was authored by: Tom1998

• @DPJoe  called sky and  they just said its can take couple of hours for the film to come on to sky. I bought the bonus edition to an it's not showing anything to do with downloading it if you get it figured out can you please let me know how you did it so I can do the Same.
This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22

Posted by a Sky employee

Hello all,

I've asked my colleagues in the Sky Store team and waiting to hear back with an update 🙂

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

This message was authored by DPJoe This message was authored by: DPJoe

Just off phone with sky. 
Lady on phone kept saying that it was 'in processing' and it wasn't available yet and to wait till tomorrow.

I explained (several times) that if I just went to buy it today, I could download the film and watch it immediately.  She eventually made a note on my account that i was going to buy a 2nd copy, but that if I was charged twice, to call back after recieving the monthly bill and they would waive one of the purchases. 

Not ideal solution (but the lady didn't seem to have the information or ability to check much further).

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

I've had the same problem, even rebooted my box but it made no difference. Phoned Sky and, whilst she was a lovely lady, all she could suggest was wait until tomorrow. She couldn't even apply a credit to my account because the purchase was showing as "in progress". Its very frustrating because even though it seems that lots of us are having the same problem, Sky has communicated it internally or sought to fix it. Given Skys incompetence, I'm reluctant to pay for the movie again today and then get charged twice!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion