Discussion topic: Netflix: Red Spinning Circle on Launch

This message was authored by Nigelbennett0806 This message was authored by: Nigelbennett0806

Not new but same problem with etflix

Ive read numerous threads with exactly the same problem i have and no one has a permanent fix so sky need to sort something out.... I've reset everything including my router. I've completely set up everything from scratch but still Sky Q wont load the netflix app. The circle just keeps spinning amd it never loads... Every other piece of equipment in the house i can use to watch netflix works seemlessly but Sky q and the mini boxes wont play netflix!!! Absolutley rubbish! Does anyone now have a permanent fix for this please? As stated ive tried all the usual oh and 001 select in settings and refreshed the apps!

This message was authored by Billy2421 This message was authored by: Billy2421

Re: Netflix: Red Spinning Circle on Launch

If a garage puts a faulty part in your car it's the garage fault.

Sky has put a faulty app into there sky Q box  so it is up to sky to fix it.

Not upto customers to regularly turn the sky Q box off then on to get a temporary work around to fix a product installed by sky. 

Sky not say there is a problem and informed there customers what is happening bad bad customer service because when you call sky they say that they are not aware of any problems with Netflix and the sky Q BOX Ha Ha Ha.

This message was authored by McGee87 This message was authored by: McGee87

Form filled in as been having this issue on and off for weeks now 

This message was authored by best+of+the+best This message was authored by: best+of+the+best

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Billy2421 wrote:

If a garage puts a faulty part in your car it's the garage fault.

Sky has put a faulty app into there sky Q box  so it is up to sky to fix it.

Not upto customers to regularly turn the sky Q box off then on to get a temporary work around to fix a product installed by sky. 

Sky not say there is a problem and informed there customers what is happening bad bad customer service because when you call sky they say that they are not aware of any problems with Netflix and the sky Q BOX Ha Ha Ha.

@Billy2421 Sky don't own the Netflix app 

You obviously haven't seen the marked answer and the link to the form regarding the issue

Sky are aware but if you don't fill in the form how do they know what issues you are experiencing 

This message was authored by Cheva84 This message was authored by: Cheva84

Re: Not new but same problem with etflix

i have the same problem and i have done all the 001 stuff and rebooted. this is stupid 

This message was authored by Nigelbennett0806 This message was authored by: Nigelbennett0806

Yup…. Works perfectly on all the smart TV's, iPads, iPhones etc except for crappy sky Q.... they obviously know about the issue but just don't want to or can't fix it... 

Is there a link to the "form"? Haven't seen anything about a form

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Nigelbennett0806 

See the post marked as the answer (post 2). 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Sorry I can't see a post that is the answer?

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Daniel0210 wrote:

@Nigelbennett0806 

See the post marked as the answer (post 2)

Sky customer since 2001

Sorry seen it now 👍 

This message was authored by L_baldwin This message was authored by: L_baldwin

Netflix won’t load

Is anyone else having issues with Netflix not loading up. Mine hasn't been working properly for over a month now and 9 times out of 10 it just won't load.

it just keeps on buffering and that's it. Any advice on how to fix this issue please 

This message was authored by josejdennis This message was authored by: josejdennis

Re: Netflix won’t load

Same issue here, weirdly only on the Sky Q mini. The main box is working fine..

Just hangs on the netflix logo trying to load. Tried rebooting/powering off etc, no joy.

Re: Netflix won’t load

@josejdennis @L_baldwin 

I've moved your posts to a large thread discussing the Netflix launch issue. Please see the post currently marked as the answer which is Post 2. 

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

@Cheva84 wrote:

i have the same problem and i have done all the 001 stuff and rebooted. this is stupid 

Have you done the "manage access and devices" on another platform/device (in Netflix Settings) and kicked off the sky boxes to reset their connections?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion