Discussion topic: I WANT TO DELETE SKY TV

This message was authored by Mrs+K+Dunn This message was authored by: Mrs+K+Dunn

I WANT TO DELETE SKY TV

Hi I Don't use sky tv no more just the internet so can I delete it thanks

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: I WANT TO DELETE SKY TV

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mrs+K+Dunn 
To cancel all your TV subscription, if you’re out of contract you’ll need to give Sky the required 31 days notice. The latest T’s and C’s explicitly state you can’t cancel when still in a minimum term deal unless Sky agree. If they agree you’ll have to pay the remainder of your discounted term.

Select ‘Need more help’ at the bottom of the following link which will lead to contact details.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave
(Make sure the flag in the bottom right corner is the correct one ie; UK or ROI).
UK customer ~ The link may include an email link and also a Message Us option (which is normally available between 9am and 7.30pm).
ROI customer ~ it’s only by calling Sky Ireland or writing in.

If you are cancelling Sky Q, return packaging will be sent out near the end of your notice period. Obtain proof of posting and keep it safe and indefinitely.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

@Mrs+K+Dunn wrote:

Hi I Don't use sky tv no more just the internet so can I delete it thanks

If you want to end your Sky TV contract you'll need to follow the instructions on how to cancel here:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mrs+K+Dunn 
To cancel all your TV subscription, if you’re out of contract you’ll need to give Sky the required 31 days notice. The latest T’s and C’s explicitly state you can’t cancel when still in a minimum term deal unless Sky agree. If they agree you’ll have to pay the remainder of your discounted term.

Select ‘Need more help’ at the bottom of the following link which will lead to contact details.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave
(Make sure the flag in the bottom right corner is the correct one ie; UK or ROI).
UK customer ~ The link may include an email link and also a Message Us option (which is normally available between 9am and 7.30pm).
ROI customer ~ it’s only by calling Sky Ireland or writing in.

If you are cancelling Sky Q, return packaging will be sent out near the end of your notice period. Obtain proof of posting and keep it safe and indefinitely.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion