Discussion topic: My new Sky Q box

This message was authored by MONKEYMAGIC78 This message was authored by: MONKEYMAGIC78

My new Sky Q box

Hi, 

A sky engineer fitted my new Sky Q box the other day. After he had left we noticed he had put in a 1tb box when I had paid £99 for a 2tb box. I called Sky and said I would keep the 1tb box and could they refund my £99, they said ok.

The next day I had a voice message asking me to send a picture of the 1tb box otherwise i would not receive my money back. I have no problem with sending pictures of it, only they didn't say where to send the pictures?

Best Answers
This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Re: My new Sky Q box

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MONKEYMAGIC78 wrote:

Hi, 

A sky engineer fitted my new Sky Q box the other day. After he had left we noticed he had put in a 1tb box when I had paid £99 for a 2tb box. I called Sky and said I would keep the 1tb box and could they refund my £99, they said ok.

The next day I had a voice message asking me to send a picture of the 1tb box otherwise i would not receive my money back. I have no problem with sending pictures of it, only they didn't say where to send the pictures?

Hi @MONKEYMAGIC78 

I have escalated your post to Sky.
You may receive an email or a private message inviting you to have a private conversation on the Community with a Sky Expert.

Look out for a chat bubble at the bottom of your screen inviting you to a chat
The link below explains how the escalation process works

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MONKEYMAGIC78 wrote:

Hi, 

Hi @MONKEYMAGIC78 

I have escalated your post to Sky.
You may receive an email or a private message inviting you to have a private conversation on the Community with a Sky Expert.

Look out for a chat bubble at the bottom of your screen inviting you to a chat
The link below explains how the escalation process works

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @MONKEYMAGIC78 an invite to chat.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion