Discussion topic: Error mr104 at night.

This message was authored by Dave21 This message was authored by: Dave21

Error mr104 at night.

I only every get this error at night (mini box), I have tried resetting both boxes and turned off eco mode, but it happens every night.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Error mr104 at night.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dave21 

mr 104 is an issue with the mini box connectivity to your main Sky Q box. Give Sky a call and discuss having them supply a Sky Q booster which needs to be located about half way between your main and mini box. Sky should supply these free of charge if I remember correctly. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Matt9300 This message was authored by: Matt9300

This can also happen if your main Sky Q box has eco mode enabled as this fully shuts down the box.

This message was authored by Millbeck This message was authored by: Millbeck

I have exactly this problem too. It's only started happening in the past 3 months or so. No network or internet changes and the main box and mini box are only about 10 metres apart. Happens either at about 10.20 or 11.20 pm.  Anyone got any ideas?

This message was authored by Simon191 This message was authored by: Simon191

I've only started having this issue since switching my Broadband supplier from BT to Sky, has the booster resolved for others?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion