Discussion topic: New contract, number ported, no calls, text or internet

This message was authored by PS21 This message was authored by: PS21

Re: New contract, number ported, no calls, text or internet

@NiccyMacca It's an absolute joke isn't it. How any company can carry on like this is beyond me.

This message was authored by Amyg84 This message was authored by: Amyg84

Surprisingly my replacement sim arrived this morning and guess what.... it doesn't work! It won't even activate it keeps saying it's failed. I even rang up and they tried activating it with no luck. Sending me another replacement SIM card which should take 6 working days!!!!!! Noooooo thank you, I'm jumping ship and taking my 4 other devices with me 

This message was authored by Lee1976 This message was authored by: Lee1976

Mine has suddenly started working! 2 missed calls from son's school (all was well). I had contacted Sky today to start the leaving process....so not sure what is best to do now

This message was authored by WNeil This message was authored by: WNeil

My phone has suddenly started to work, no idea why, just started to issue sounds and when I checked I could use the phone.

This message was authored by Tadek6 This message was authored by: Tadek6

Mine started working too just as our new provider phone arrived today. Oh well, too little, too late. 

This message was authored by NiccyMacca This message was authored by: NiccyMacca

Mine has started working today too! Out of the blue! 

This message was authored by Amyg84 This message was authored by: Amyg84

I'm glad some have started working again 👍🏻

imo too little too late, it shouldn't take over 3 weeks to fix this issue for some 

This message was authored by Laura218 This message was authored by: Laura218

OMG!!!! These are not the c9mments I was hoping to find! I have now joined the club and it seems these issues are still ongoing! I will give it to 1pm tomorrow (2 days since activating sim and old provider disconnecting). Started the transfer process on 26th July, got email to say transfer would be completed by 30th July and since then "emergency calls only". Someone was meant to call the landlines back today but never. Just hope this doesn't cause problems giving PAC code to new provider! For those who left with a PAC code did your number transfer to your new provider ok?
This message was authored by WNeil This message was authored by: WNeil

After a couple of weeks of little or no service and despite finally full service being provided I left, PAC code worked fine for subsquent transfer. I was never told what the problem had been and the technical staff were clueless. Best of lucjk.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion