Discussion topic: Mistakes in the credit agreement

This message was authored by Dizzy1 This message was authored by: Dizzy1

Mistakes in the credit agreement

I know no one ever reads the small print but this time I decided to. There are so many mistakes in the credit agreement that I think it would be invalid in court. My email address is spelt wrongly, the amount payable doesn't add up and I've no idea where the last 12 payments come from - that was explained in the original blub. Can someone contact me please?

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Mistakes in the credit agreement

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dizzy1  No one will contact you of the back of a forum post I'm afraid 

you need to initiate contact yourself 

Your not talking directly with Sky this is a customer helps customer forum only with no account access

Click on the need more help drop down at the very bottom of the link below to reveal an 0333 number if your in uk

If in ROI using the same link change the flag in bottom right hand corner and refresh the link before following above instructions to reveal an 0818 number

https://www.sky.com/help/home#M1014

or if you have sky mobile/talk call 150

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: Mistakes in the credit agreement

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dizzy1 wrote:

My email address is spelt wrongly

That's likely to be what you supplied, but even if 'incorrect' it wouldn't invalidate a credit agreement.

I've no idea where the last 12 payments come from 

For example Swap24 contracts are actually 36 months.  The first 24 payments are at one level and the last 12 payments are at a slightly lower level*.  However, the total of those 36 payments should total the value of the purchase.

* the idea is to reduce the amount of outstanding balance for a potential swap (more than a linear plan)

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion