Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by Stu832 This message was authored by: Stu832

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

I went for desert and ordered at 1.05

This message was authored by Silentflute This message was authored by: Silentflute

@champagneslay when you received the confirmation email what did it say, "your iPhone will be delivered on September 20,2024" or 'from'? If it said 'on' then most probably it will be delivered on 20th otherwise you might have to wait for a week.

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

Yes, it was the new device will be delivered on the 20th September. 

Delivery on the 20

This message was authored by Silentflute This message was authored by: Silentflute

Then you should get your phone on 20th September, on the skyapp, did the status change, my status has changed to "order awaiting dispatch and expected delivery says 20th September.

Nothing changed yet

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

nothing for me yet. 

This message was authored by Steeeem This message was authored by: Steeeem

I must hate myself, but I contacted Sky via live chat to confirm my 16 Pro Max would be delivered on Friday, as I received the 'delivered ON 20th' order confirmation email yet my app shows as in progress/coming soon. I just wanted to double check so I don't waste a day off, and the agent told me that its actually going to be up to 4 weeks and the order confirmation was sent out incorrectly?

I haven't missed iPhone preorders and the self-inflicted hysteria haha.

This message was authored by Stu3 This message was authored by: Stu3

Oh no hopefully that's a mistake 

Oh no! That's a shame... 

This message was authored by Unfunctioning This message was authored by: Unfunctioning

I'm definitely never getting another iPhone on launch months. I'll stick to December - June in future. 

If that applied for everyone, I wish they could at least let people know. I can't seem to even get hold of anyone to speak to atm

This message was authored by Steeeem This message was authored by: Steeeem

It could just be a chat agent being a chat agent, they're not generally known for being fantastic. Hopefully we'll know more today/tomorrow when they start getting shipped!

I don't know about the chat agent, for now what I can see from my sky app is that the status has changed from coming soon to order awaiting dispatch and also the expected date of delivery on the app says 20th September. Anyways fingers crossed. 

This message was authored by Stu3 This message was authored by: Stu3

They just say. Anything I would definitely wait till tomz and hopefully all will be good 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion