Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

iPhone preorder

I preordered the new iPhone on Friday, i've had emails saying it'll be delivered on 20th? is this true??

Thank you 🙂

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: iPhone preorder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@champagneslay 

If you emails says it will be delivered "on the 20th September" then that is when you should receive it. If it says "from the 20th" then that is the earliest it will come as it could take up to 2 weeks.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Steeeem This message was authored by: Steeeem

Re: Pre-order delivery

Check your emails. My order tracking is showing as coming soon/in progress, but my confirmation email said delivery on Friday.

This message was authored by Leezieboy This message was authored by: Leezieboy

Re: Pre-order delivery

Yeah mine says that too, worried it's gonna be delayed tho. Sky should be dispatching phones today from warehouses.

This message was authored by Stu832 This message was authored by: Stu832

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

From tomorrow we all had updates last year on the Thursday ready for the Friday 

This message was authored by Unfunctioning This message was authored by: Unfunctioning

As in, the 'coming soon' changed to a date?

Yes it will come up and txts and emails from DPD make sure you have there app 

This message was authored by Silentflute This message was authored by: Silentflute

Re: iPhone preorder

I preordered my iPhone 16 pro max on 13th September and my sky app has changed the status and is showing that expected delivery on 20th September and also saying waiting to be dispatched. 

Mine is still showing coming soon hope to hear something by tomz 

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

I had an email last Friday saying it'll was to be delivered on the 20th so fingers crossed. which one did you go for?

This message was authored by Aaron25 This message was authored by: Aaron25

Iphone 16 pro max pre order

Hi,

i pre ordered the iphone 16 pro max on friday and i had the email confirmation come through saying it will be delivered on the 20th of september, but i have had no email updates on my order and nothing has changed on the app it still says on pre order.

well today is the 18th so i'm wanting to know if i will get my new phone when it comes out ?

This message was authored by Silentflute This message was authored by: Silentflute

When did you place order!! 

@Silentflute last friday, on the day of preorder around 1:10. Had confirmation to be delivered on 20th but app hasn't said anything 

This message was authored by Pallab This message was authored by: Pallab

13th September at 3 pm I place the order.

Fingers crossed we get something tomorrow! 

I went for the Desert Titanium! 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion