Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

She's here! 

IMG_0812.jpeg

This message was authored by Rhysb123 This message was authored by: Rhysb123

@champagneslay @looks stunning 

This message was authored by Michaela171 This message was authored by: Michaela171

Still no updates, ordered on the 20th so I doubt I will get it soon. Didn't think I was fussed but I think it's the lack of communication. Anyone else not heard anything today? 

This message was authored by 21Bill This message was authored by: 21Bill

Ive seen a lot of 16 pros going out to people ordering the past couple days ive ordered 3 pros since the 20th and only received one seems they know what they are doing 

This message was authored by Lisa229 This message was authored by: Lisa229

@Michaela171  I haven't received any updates today and I ordered on the 13th Sept and was told tomorrow for delivery but don't believe that. 

This message was authored by RamoneAlazar This message was authored by: RamoneAlazar

1. I ordered my IPhone 16 Pro Max, Black on the 28th and i see Back Order on the sky app. What doScreenshot 2024-10-03 at 2.04.52 PM.pnges that mean?
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@RamoneAlazar 

That means there's currently no stock to allocate to your order. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Michaela171 This message was authored by: Michaela171

@Lisa229 @That's ridiculous that you've still not received it! I don't understand how people who have ordered later have got theirs but not people who've ordered early on. Makes no sense to me. My phone case is gonna be dusty by the time I get the bloody phone🤣🤣

This message was authored by JilesJerry42069 This message was authored by: JilesJerry42069

Same here... Just need to wait for stock to be allocated.

This message was authored by Shubham0444555 This message was authored by: Shubham0444555

I have ordered 16 pm 256 Dessert on 13th September received email on 14th morning. Still no update. 

This message was authored by Esmart This message was authored by: Esmart

I ordered on the 16th for PM NT and heard nothing... still says on pre order. Anyone else in the same boat?

This message was authored by RamoneAlazar This message was authored by: RamoneAlazar

Ok, When will stock be allocated any ideas?

This message was authored by Rhysb123 This message was authored by: Rhysb123

Guys I had someone from sky contact me about my order because live chat got cut out saying next stock is over 4 weeks now 

This message was authored by JilesJerry42069 This message was authored by: JilesJerry42069

@RamoneAlazar  Mrs ordered the Pro on sunday and came today... Im waiting for pro max, I recon a few weeks for ours to come as tuesdays and wednesdaysare the days of mass distrbution.

@Rhysb123 take with a pich of salt... the pro said 3-4 weeks and came in 4 days so it is just a waiting game. Should hear somthing by the end of the week.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion