Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

As someone who is getting theirs today after preordering on 13th @ 1:40pm. 

• Stock dispatches normally happen - Tuesday (Morning) & Wednesday (Morning) 
  • If you have been waiting less than 4 weeks there's nothing you can do apart from wait or find another provider 
  • Customer Service only see a fraction of your account they do not have any access to stock /or delivery dates (only estimated which for most Pro Maxes is 21/10) if you preordered on 13th 
  • If over 4 weeks you're entitled to something as it's illegally over the waiting time they've stated 
  • Complaining won't get you far but they can make you a priority on the system (doesn't do much) 
  • If anyone offers you compensation it normally means it's a lie to keep you at ease and not cancel. 

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

Thanks to everyone I've made friends with on here and helped with along the journey. As the phone comes today I will be bowing out of the community for the weekend 😝 

I will read on here occasionally to see if a few of the old faces got their phones 😂

This message was authored by KLM23092000 This message was authored by: KLM23092000

It's been lovely having you aswell @champagneslay im glad you have received your phone! Hope it is worth the wait 😊

@KLM23092000 me too! it's been fab - just hope nothing happens to it between now and getting to me😂

This message was authored by AnakinOrder66 This message was authored by: AnakinOrder66

@champagneslay Enjoy your new shinny phone.. My wait is far from over it seems but I will get there in the end lmao.

for anyone who wants it, my instgram is: epicchris1985

@AnakinOrder66 @I will be watching to see if you got yours 😂

This message was authored by lauren1210 This message was authored by: lauren1210

@champagneslay over and out from me also! Thank you so much to everyone for keeping me going during all of this mess. I will still be keeping an eye on the forum and hope every gets their phones soon 😊

This message was authored by AnakinOrder66 This message was authored by: AnakinOrder66

It had been a long journey, and many great people had stayed fighting together, united by shared frustrations. But now, it was time for the lucky ones who had finally received their phones to leave the group. With a bittersweet farewell, they waved and promised they’d check in from time to time—to see if anyone else, like Anakin, had finally gotten their phone or was still left waiting in the void. “Well done, fighters,” they said, before heading off to enjoy their new devices, leaving the rest of us holding onto hope and our empty phone cases.

This message was authored by lauren1210 This message was authored by: lauren1210

@AnakinOrder66 so glad you've posted one of these before we go!

I'm creasing @AnakinOrder66 

This message was authored by as29 This message was authored by: as29

congratulations guys! i preordered it on 16 still no response. should i call them?

This message was authored by Titchx3 This message was authored by: Titchx3

@KLM23092000 @I ordered that phone on 13th around 4:30 and it turned up yesterday ☺️

I have ordered the iPhone 16 Pro Max 256GB White Titanium on 13/09 around 4:30pm. Text received 19th Sep to say delivery by 27th Sep. Phone dispatched 1st Oct and arrived 2nd Oct.

@as29 no, there's no point - unless you preordered on 13th you should at least expect it by next week anytime after that it will be longer 🙂 could be two weeks

This message was authored by Libster501 This message was authored by: Libster501

Woohoo delivery today! Got my mother in law waiting in for it 😂

Pre ordered  on the 13th  and had zero updates since the 20th about this!! 

This message was authored by Michal99 This message was authored by: Michal99

It's finally coming today after waiting for it since the 13th... call it fate or whatever, by my screen protector which I ordered on the 13th from eBay just got delivered today as well!!!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion