Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by januk This message was authored by: januk

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

i myself like feel my order completes only when the one who waited before me gets the order.mine arrives only saturday as am woking through all week.

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@januk nothing

This message was authored by Al43 This message was authored by: Al43

Iphone 16 pro delay

Hi, I have a iphone 16 pro on order but showing as delayed, anyone at sky know the time frames when it will be delivered? Nothing was shown when ordering the phone to suggest a delay until the order has been confirmed. thanks Al

This message was authored by fordy721 This message was authored by: fordy721

@champagneslay Have you checked your sky app in messages to see if you received a message about the 4th October ?

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@fordy721 @yeah i never received anything like that?🤷‍♀️😬

This message was authored by AnakinOrder66 This message was authored by: AnakinOrder66

Bit fat no news at all for me so far 😞 

This message was authored by alex2510 This message was authored by: alex2510

@champagneslay @let's hope it's today! praying for some sort of update, i won't find out anything until half 4 myself😩

This message was authored by lauren1210 This message was authored by: lauren1210

@AnakinOrder66nothing for me either 

I'll be checking once I'm a while today - updates last week came around 3pm - 10pm 

the last message i got from sky regarding my preorder was the CCA agreement documents & the original confirmation. I can't believe that was 3 weeks ago😬 and I still haven't had anything 

This message was authored by KLM23092000 This message was authored by: KLM23092000

Morning everyone ☺️ apparently everyone who ordered the iPhone 16 pro max before launch will be waiting until the end of October 😂😂😂 this is from Scott at the complaint team basically saying everyone on here that has sent photographic proof of their device are the liars not sky 🤣 I'm sorry but I'm done that's creased me up 

@KLM23092000 What the flippin heck! 🤣 

This message was authored by Jmc961 This message was authored by: Jmc961

I got a text at 9.10am saying expect mine tomorrow. Taking it with a pinch of salt 

This message was authored by januk This message was authored by: januk

@KLM23092000 same was told to me yesterday morning when i called.that i habe o wait another 2 weeks to get order.

but within 2 hr everything changed i got mail from sky sayingorder dispatched  and from dpd soon they will get my order.

so the customer service have no idea whats going on

@Jmc961 @no way really?... i've had nothing again

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion