Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

@Michaela171 @i will keep updates going today

This message was authored by Rhysb123 This message was authored by: Rhysb123

@champagneslay @On my life just realised if I get a notification today saying it's tomorrow I'm gonna scream I have to do a music video shoot 2-8pm I can't even be home 

This message was authored by peng12 This message was authored by: peng12

Don't know why people are being told "local stock" when there is only one distribution centre Hence everyone will see Hinckley on yhe DPD tracking 🤨 

hope you guys hear something today

This message was authored by jagb This message was authored by: jagb

@peng12    icl, i'm not very optimistic about myself hearing anything today, but you never know😂 i just have a feeling nothing will happen my end 

This message was authored by Ritch24 This message was authored by: Ritch24

@lauren1210 @champagneslay i got my update about 9:30am yesterday so hopefully you hear this morning too

This message was authored by jagb This message was authored by: jagb

@Ritch24  did you get an email or did it update on the app first? x

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@Ritch24 @really hope so! not expecting anything though. always leads to disappointment 🤣

@jagb @updated on app 1st then a while later received the email. DPD updated this morning saying it left the Hinckley hub and is now at my local Thames depot. Hoping it's delivered today. Luckily my partner works 10 min walk away so will go home once I receive the 1 hour time slot. Not everyone is lucky enough to be home with just 1 days notice

This message was authored by Roman4 This message was authored by: Roman4

@Ritch24 When did you order your iphone? What day? Because i've not heard a single thing and i ordered mine on the 16th 

@Roman4 @ordered 13th around 6pm. Lots on here ordered on 13th are still waiting to hear too

This message was authored by Jmc961 This message was authored by: Jmc961

I had high hopes on Monday of getting an email a large DPD truck was driving the Edinburgh- Glasgow route and was praying as I passed it that it was full of iPhones 😂😂. Yesterday the guy was nice said that if I don't have a notification today (meaning yesterday to call back) however yesterday & today is my only days off so was really hoping to wake to an email this morning for delivery. How annoying that we are still waiting left in limbo 3 weeks on 🤦🏽‍♀️. & the end still does not seem near 

This message was authored by Roman4 This message was authored by: Roman4

@Ritch24 Ok thats fine glad its before me rather then after 😂

Todays the last day if it was to come I'd be able to take it in. I'm going away on Friday so what are the chances it turns up then🤣

This message was authored by Jordanlee1402 This message was authored by: Jordanlee1402

Hoping / praying that today's the day those of waiting get some form of communication.

I'm also going away on Friday afternoon so hoping to know either way by then.  I work around an hour away from home so unless I hear anything i've just been going in the office as I can't risk my office attendance dropping until I know for sure it's been dispached.

For those who've since had the phone was it worth the wait? I've upgraded from the iphone 12 Pro Max what i've had nearly four years now for the 16 Pro Max as a treat to myself.

This message was authored by januk This message was authored by: januk

@champagneslay any update?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion