Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by alex2510 This message was authored by: alex2510

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

i'm on my 3rd week of waiting for my phone now 

i've been reading this page since my order, and i'm not holding out any hope it comes soonšŸ„²

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@alex2510 @me too, at this rate they aren't getting my bill for my other products šŸ™šŸ»

This message was authored by Simon+MAC This message was authored by: Simon+MAC

Positive news - ordered IPhone 16 Pro Max Desert T 512Gbs on 13th. Advised by message it would be after 20th. Notified on 19th it would be before Sept 27th. Did not arrive and no update.

Phoned Sky Friday evening and told could be mid to end of October. Then said that is what they are quoting now for orders. Given I had ordered on the 13 he thought would be sooner but no evidence to that effect that he could see.

Yesterday then Sky Order page went to on its way and should be 1st October. Advised by DPD courier will be 3.38-4.38 today.  Don't give up hope everyone- could be sooner than you think 

This message was authored by AnakinOrder66 This message was authored by: AnakinOrder66

ā€œWhen I joined this group, I still had hair,ā€ I say, shaking my head with a chuckle. ā€œNow, after all these weeks of waiting, I look more like Yodaā€”bald and stressed out, muttering to myself about the ā€˜dark sideā€™ of Skyā€™s customer service.ā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ’‡ā€ā™‚ļø

i ordered the black titanium, i was hoping with it being different to the orders everyone placed, i would get mine a bit earlieršŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøi hope in the next week everyone gets there. i've been reading everyone's comments. it's so frustrating 

This message was authored by leeroyjenkins This message was authored by: leeroyjenkins

I ordered the latest iPhone 16 Pro Max and the customer service guy was super helpful. He said, "It should arrive in no later than 48 hours."

Well, it's been almost 48 days now! I'm starting to wonder if I should just wait for the iPhone 17 Pro Max instead. At this rate, Iā€™ll be eligible for an upgrade before it even gets here! šŸ˜‚

This message was authored by Leap This message was authored by: Leap

ordered my NT 16 pro on the 23rd and just got an update saying delivery for tomorrow,  they must have got 16 pro stock

This message was authored by Aramfan This message was authored by: Aramfan

IPhone 16 pro max expected delivery date

I ordered the new iPhone 16 pro max middle of September & wondered as anyone had their order yet or do anyone know the expected delivery date

This message was authored by henryJSB This message was authored by: henryJSB

Checking in. Can confirm I've received nothing since they said it would be here within a week 

I ordered the iPhone 16 Pro Max 256GB - Desert Titanium on 19/09 at 21:27

This message was authored by Suze181 This message was authored by: Suze181

@henryJSB  Most of us who ordered that same phone on 13th when preorders opened still don't have the device or a date yet though they seem to be picking and choosing when people get them so you may be in luck before us

I have ordered the iPhone 16 pro max 256GB desert titanium on 13/09 2:14pm.

***got fed up of sky lying to me so cancelled and brought one from KRCS***
This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

Nothing still... 3pmšŸ¤£

This message was authored by Suze181 This message was authored by: Suze181

@champagneslay  should have known ordering on Friday 13th would be a bad omen lol

I have ordered the iPhone 16 pro max 256GB desert titanium on 13/09 2:14pm.

***got fed up of sky lying to me so cancelled and brought one from KRCS***
This message was authored by Ashleigh42 This message was authored by: Ashleigh42

My sister is with o2 and she went into store today to collect her 16 pro max desert titanium, she ordered on the 14th. Yet I ordered the same but on the Friday at 2:16pm. I'm getting frustrated now. Other providers obviously have the phone being sent out and in stock but sky not??! I'm fummingggggggg

@Suze181 yeah, it was an omen šŸ˜‚ tomorrow maybe?šŸ¤£

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion