Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by lauren1210 This message was authored by: lauren1210

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

@champagneslaywonder if it will be like last Wednesday when everyone's seemed to go out other than ours 🤣

This message was authored by KLM23092000 This message was authored by: KLM23092000

@champagneslay i know like stop telling me I'm prioritised just send my phone out 😅 I'm boreddd of waiting and calling I can't be bothered anymore. I think I'm just going to wait me calling doesn't seem like it's doing anything 

This message was authored by EduardS9 This message was authored by: EduardS9

So I've just received my 16 PM in Desert and it's an insane upgrade from a 13PM. 
I hope everyone is getting theirs this week/next week! 

This message was authored by AnakinOrder66 This message was authored by: AnakinOrder66

@EduardS9 That's a good upgrade for you.. Both the main lens and the ultra are a fat upgrade from the 13 Pro Max.. also from what I've seen the battery as is good as it was with the 13 Pro Max were the 14 and 15's were rubbish in comparison to the 13 Pro Max 🙂 

This message was authored by Liv20 This message was authored by: Liv20

I ordered an iPhone 16 pro max 256 nt on 13/09. I have just cancelled it today, I ordered the same phone on giffgaff last night and it's been delivered already. When I rang up to cancel (the guy was lovely) he advised mine had been updated saying it was expected to be delivered on 19th/20th October. If anyone is that desperate I'd honestly keep checking giffgaff as they realease a handful of phones every now and again throughout the day, always different colours and storage. 

This message was authored by jagb This message was authored by: jagb

@KevNewMedia  i ordered the same but on the 16th and i've still heard nothing either :') 

This message was authored by TT409 This message was authored by: TT409

Just thought I'd mention that if you ordered your 16 pro max 256gb. They run the credit check immediately, It leaves a hard search on your file, but they then tell you that they don't have stock and if you cancel the hard search remains on your file.    I don't think this is fair and if they are running hard credit checks, they should have the stock.    Is it not illegal to sign a credit agreement and it becomes binding and yet they have no stock and don't know when it is coming in.   If it goes beyond the delivery date, there should be compensation.  They won't remove the hard search.

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

I'm holding out hope that mine comes this week. It just makes more sense for it to seeing as we've been waiting so long. The estimated delivery for latest delivery is 21/10. 

@champagneslay  i'm praying for you 😭

This message was authored by Leighanne89p This message was authored by: Leighanne89p

Looks like i will have no hope ordered mine on the 24th iphone 16 pro max dt. Looks like gona be the hole 4week

been looking at all these see u all been waitin 3weeks already 

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@jagb @and you, i'm doubtful tho

If last weeks to go by anything, there were small dispatches around wednesday afternoon 3/4pm. Then around 9/10pm that evening there were a lot of dispatches for phones. Could be the same tomorrow, might not be. 

@champagneslay   i just want some kind of update :') even just a rough day of when or a 'by' date :// 

This message was authored by Ritch24 This message was authored by: Ritch24

@champagneslay @lauren1210 i got my update today. Also got DPD email so fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow. I really hope everyone who's been waiting gets news this week too. I'm so happy mine is coming but all this aggravation has tainted my pleasure tbh

@jagb fingers crossed soon, tbh i don't even want the phone. just want to be able to come on here and show a screenshot now😂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion