Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

@lauren1210 @Gemmalouise92 @@Also not sure on what their dispatching times are like - can they send tomorrow for it to come on Tuesday? It's all a bit confusing

This message was authored by Ritch24 This message was authored by: Ritch24

Was really hoping I'd get mine today after getting the message saying it would be. My birthday is coming up and I'm going away and would love to have the new phone before I go. Probably be waiting for Christmas first lol

This message was authored by Gemmalouise92 This message was authored by: Gemmalouise92

The white 256gb, pro max. Can't remember what time as we was in turkey ha. 

But they emailed last Friday saying 'by 27th September' 

tried the chat today, and basically said why can't you manage customer expectations and give me a rough date? She was like 'we don't want to give you wrong info' 

it's a shambles!! My order still says 'processing: coming soon' despite the email about today! Same for you? 

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@Gemmalouise92 Pretty much the same😢 Ordered at half 1 on preorder and still haven't had it. Although had a phone call with 5 different people as I was angry - first woman said I should've expected it by then - transferred to 3 different people. The 3rd guy told me he would speak to the stock department and apparently had been a technical glitch and I was out as a priority as my order has become an investigation😂. He gave me my first month for free - and that was it. The whole stock **bleep** is not true. People who ordered on 15/16 got there phones this week. 

@Ritch24 I will wish you happy birthday, i will still be on this forum it seems😂

This message was authored by Gemmalouise92 This message was authored by: Gemmalouise92

Yeah like I said my sister in law had comms saying hers was October, but yet she's somehow received hers before me? Even though mine was due today... 

Honestly  no idea when it's going to rock up!? I know they're not delivering over the weekend as we couldn't change my partners delivery for a Saturday for his Device as we was flying home from holiday. 

is it just a waiting game?! 

@Gemmalouise92 @That's weird because some of them were dispatched today for tomorrow. Especially the black 16 Pro maxes. 

It seems like a waiting game... but I would call them up😂 I hate to be a karen but it seems like they're mugging us off big time. 

@champagneslay i did ring them, but maybe i was too nice!? Tomorrow I feel like ill call them and go all Karen on them tbh. 

I'm waiting to send my current device off too. So annoying. 

mine just still says coming soon, annoying AF

This message was authored by lauren1210 This message was authored by: lauren1210

@Gemmalouise92 Omg please do 

@Gemmalouise92 @I hate to be karen, but i did feel like I got somewhere this afternoon after an hour and a half. However, no phone updates🤷‍♀️ 

Oh no, that is annoying. I feel for ya. They've massively messed up on this one. One guy told me first come first served which isn't the case at all. All aload of waffle!!

This message was authored by Kalim This message was authored by: Kalim

B35F83A9-F2C9-4F6B-82BC-D23A69A75381.jpeg

i just got home but, ladies and gentlemen, can confirm she is beauty. I'm going to unbox her now eeeek

I have no idea what they're playing at and seems they don't have a clue either! 

I'll ring them tomorrow and see, but honestly the call the other was so cringe... he kept repeating benefits of the phone 'Oh it's a fast chip' bla bla... I was like yeah don't care when is it coming?! 

Have you received any 'by' date at all? 

@Gemmalouise92 😂 I keep getting offered a samsung tablet give me my **bleep** phone! 

No date but apparently very soon as I've made a complaint, there's an investigation at the stock warehouse for my order and I said I'd cancel my contracts if it isn't here by monday

@Kalim crying now i'm so jealous

This message was authored by jagb This message was authored by: jagb

@champagneslay i ordered the black pro max on the 16th and i've still heard nothing :') never got a date to begin with and haven't heard anything since. i'm impatient, but not even having a rough time frame is stressing me out 

I have ordered the iPhone 16 pro max 256GB black titanium on 16/09

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion