Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by K4713 This message was authored by: K4713

Re: iPhone 16 Pro Max delivery date?

Still says coming soon, but why would they send a message expected by 27th then no contact 🫠

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Coming soon means sky still waiting for stock @K4713 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@K4713 @Same as me, LOADS of people have received there's and they ordered after us. I spoke to someone today via call and they spoke to stock department and basically said there could've been a technical glitch. I apparently shouldn't expect my phone to be sent tonight or tomorrow but next week for sure and if not to contact again. 

It seems like they had so many orders they forgot about the people who ordered first. 

I have ordered iPhone 16 Pro Max - Desert Titanium 256GB. 13/09/24 at 1:40pm

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@K4713 @the whole 'stock' debacle is not true as per the iPhone 16 thread. So many people have got there's who ordered on the 16/17/18th of september. All the Pro Max Desert Titanium too. 

This message was authored by K4713 This message was authored by: K4713

As if that's not great I ordered 13th Sept 17:36 natural titanium 

I'll have to call them tomorrow 🫠 thanks so much for the help 

@K4713 @someone on the other thread has also been waiting for that - a few people have received theirs 🙂 but it seems to be less common than the popular one 

This message was authored by Paulc1989 This message was authored by: Paulc1989

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

When you try order a pro max now it says there's a wait for delivery of more than 4 weeks... I may well actually get this phone close to my birthday at this rate on the 7th November. Not very good. I wasn't expecting it before anyone who ordered before me (I ordered on 17th) but I wasn't expecting wait that long either. I ordered a pro max desert titanium. they've handled this release terribly. Whatever the reason is they definitely shouldn't have told some they'd get theirs on release day (who then didn't) and then do same again for 27th. (again some didn't get them) 

it's incompetence at best or flat out lying at worst. Either way it's not a good look for sky. some have been told they'll get theirs on 4th October? I won't be surprised if that day comes and they still don't get it then either. 

@Paulc1989 It's been handled so badly, the first 20th I can understand the delays and waiting because of 'stock' I accepted that at the start. However, my issue lies with the fact there is CLEAR stock - from people on here then the orders not being preorders but orders from 4/5 days after. And a group of us who preordered early on 13th STILL not having our phones with no communication from Sky. 

I never got a text of a date either so I'm completely effed. I called today for a small bit of clarity but if I don't hear anything by Monday I will be cancelling

This message was authored by lauren1210 This message was authored by: lauren1210

@champagneslay this is the exact reason I'm so annoyed 

@lauren1210 @me too... like what can we do? wait? keep waiting? until they tell us there's no stock again😂 it infuriates me so much 

it is literally us, suze and tich all going to be the last ones standing

This message was authored by Gemmalouise92 This message was authored by: Gemmalouise92

Hi all, we ordered pro and pro max on 13th. My partner has his pro but still no pro max for me. I had an email 'by 27th September' but had nothing since. Sister in law had 'by 2nd October' but got hers yesterday?! Same phone, ordered same time (roughly). 

Rang them and he was annoying trying to sell me all the benefits of the new phone, started saying oh by 17th Oct, when I said well what about this email by 27th... then he changed his tune and said I'd have it today. No more comms etc. 

Tbh I'm not convinced it's very organised at all. sound familiar to everyone else's experience? 

@Gemmalouise92 sounds like my experience which model did you order and what time? 

I have ordered iPhone 16 Pro Max - Desert Titanium 256GB. 13/09/24 at 1:40pm

This message was authored by lauren1210 This message was authored by: lauren1210

@Gemmalouise92we're all very much in the same boat as you unfortunately 

@champagneslay we will still be here in 2025 🤣

@lauren1210 @we will! we won't have our 16's and will be shortly awaiting the 17😂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion