Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by jagb This message was authored by: jagb

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

@Paulc1989i ordered on the 16th and i haven't received an email with an delivery date yet, either :// and it also says 'in progress – coming soon' on my order. my guess is they're low on stock and are waiting for the next batch to be sent to them from apple. i've seen some people say the next batch will be delivered in october (the number in which pops up the most is the 4th), so fingers crossed we'll get some kind of update soon :') 

This message was authored by Paulc1989 This message was authored by: Paulc1989

Yup hopefully we do hear soon mate. As you say fingers crossed. I knew I'd have wait given I didn't pre order as soon as it started so I am not being impatient or anything. I just like to know where I stand so wondered why I didn't have the email. 

This message was authored by FTurner24 This message was authored by: FTurner24

I ordered over the phone yesterday for iPhone 16 (19th September) I've already received DPD tracking and it says it's on its way to my local delivery office already!!

This message was authored by catterbury This message was authored by: catterbury

To be honest they probably don't have a set date on when more stock will be allocated to them so can't give a date. I think that's probably why they only put a 'from' such and such date. 

This message was authored by catterbury This message was authored by: catterbury

IMG_8001.jpeg

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@catterbury @which phone did you order?

@champagneslay wrote:

@catterbury @which phone did you order?

iPhone 16 Pro Max in white

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@catterbury Yay! At least it's coming today!! I've had no updates still

This message was authored by rachelxo This message was authored by: rachelxo

Hey everyone, 

is anyone's still stuck on " in progress- coming soon" getting irritated at this point 

This message was authored by Laurenammy This message was authored by: Laurenammy

@rachelxo mine is!! 

This message was authored by Gem24x This message was authored by: Gem24x

Mine is, although I did receive a message yesterday to say it would be delivered by 4th Oct. I ordered the 16 pro max in black 256gb. Fingers crossed it actually does get delivered by 4th Oct but I don't have much hope. My friends partner ordered the exact same as me and his is getting delivered today and we only ordered within minutes of eachother

@rachelxo mine is too! i ordered around 1:20/30 a week ago and had nothing. 

When did you pre order? If it's after pre order day you are likely going to see coming soon until they know when the next stock comes in which will probably be October 

This message was authored by rachelxo This message was authored by: rachelxo

**bleep**, it's so annoying literally no updates so many of us are left waiting hope we get updates today  😔 

@catterbury @I ordered last friday at 1:30pm, got my confirmation around 1:40. And had pre order coming soon since 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion