Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by Chloe74 This message was authored by: Chloe74

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

Just a quick question, does anyone know why sky are selling the iPhone 16 plus 128gb for £1017 when Apple are only selling it for £899?

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chloe74 wrote:

Just a quick question, does anyone know why sky are selling the iPhone 16 plus 128gb for £1017 when Apple are only selling it for £899?

@Chloe74  each provider has their own profit margin they want to make on what a manufacturer charges them 

Best to go where the cheapest deals are 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by mxds This message was authored by: mxds

Re: Apple iPhone 16 launch - Did anyone manage to swap?

same here i try swaps take me to buy page lol

This message was authored by Tahir91 This message was authored by: Tahir91

IPHONE 16 PRO SIM UNLOCK

hi, i want to order a iphone 16 pro from sky but not sure if i can use another sim.

and regarding the delivery when it will be if im going to order now ?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: IPHONE 16 PRO SIM UNLOCK

You can use any sim from any network you want it the phone as it will be supplied unlocked.

No idea on delivery as you are pre-ordering it at present.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Tahir91 This message was authored by: Tahir91

but   approximately there is no any date?

This message was authored by Mark8t6 This message was authored by: Mark8t6

From experience anything that says delivery 'on' you can expect on that day. Anything that says 'from' will come after that date, normally within 1 week.

This message was authored by Steeeem This message was authored by: Steeeem

I got my order confirmation earlier which says delivery on the 20th, so if you've already ordered you should get it soon which will contain the delivery date.

This message was authored by NADIRKHAN16 This message was authored by: NADIRKHAN16

Hi it’s , me Nadir i just apply for iphone 16 pro Mistake but i was applying for 16 pro Max

Hi it’s , me Nadir i just apply for iphone 16 pro Mistake but i was applying for 16 pro Max, is there any kind of possibility to replace my Order ? 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Hi it’s , me Nadir i just apply for iphone 16 pro Mistake but i was applying for 16 pro Max

@NADIRKHAN16 

You'll need to call Sky to cancel that order. By ordering an alternative you will be credit checked again.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Lovepreet1singh This message was authored by: Lovepreet1singh

Can iPhone 16pro have sim tray ?

I want to know I can order iPhone 16pro from sky and I want to know sky mobile sell iPhone with sim slot or only eSIM device ?

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Can iPhone 16pro have sim tray ?

@Lovepreet1singh 

UK sold iPhone 16s will have a sim slot. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Mark8t6 This message was authored by: Mark8t6

iPhone 16 Pro Max Pre-Orders. That time of year again.

After last year's iPhone 15 Pro Max pre-order fiasco thought it would be worth sharing information so we can all update on dispatch updates etc. One of the key things from last year was to state your order colour, GB size, date & time of order and importantly if your email from Sky states delivery 'on' or 'from' date. Once updates start to come through from Sky this will help people in the same situation as you. Hopefully we all get our orders on time this year 🤞

iPhone 16 Pro Max Natural Titanium 256GB. Ordered on pre-order release day 13th Sept @ 13.10. Sky email states delivery ON 20th Sept.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: iPhone 16 Pro Max Pre-Orders. That time of year again.

Sorry @Mark8t6 but you a date late setting this up as we already have a topic so I have moved your post to it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by leemcqueen4270 This message was authored by: leemcqueen4270

Re: iPhone 16 Pro Max Pre-Orders. That time of year again.

@Mark8t6 wrote:

After last year's iPhone 15 Pro Max pre-order fiasco thought it would be worth sharing information so we can all update on dispatch updates etc. One of the key things from last year was to state your order colour, GB size, date & time of order and importantly if your email from Sky states delivery 'on' or 'from' date. Once updates start to come through from Sky this will help people in the same situation as you. Hopefully we all get our orders on time this year 🤞

iPhone 16 Pro Max Natural Titanium 256GB. Ordered on pre-order release day 13th Sept @ 13.10. Sky email states delivery ON 20th Sept.

I ordered on the 13th but no email. But on my sky the iPhone pro max 16 is in my devices.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion