Discussion topic: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Mikesharon37 This message was authored by: Mikesharon37

Re: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09

Itv still not working on pucks even after renting and restarting 

This message was authored by jogster19 This message was authored by: jogster19

Re: TV guide not loading with Sky Stream

Take the wires out the back of the puck. Leave for 10 mins and plug back in. Worked for me

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Re: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mikesharon37 wrote:

Itv still not working on pucks even after renting and restarting 

Try unplugging from the mains for a few minutes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Sky Community Superuser. What is a Superuser? Click here to find out
Sky Stream with two pucks (Former Sky Q and Sky+ customer), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.

This message was authored by martinoooo This message was authored by: martinoooo

Ok Sky what is going on, more channels are falling of air, you have a major issue here on Stream updste us on the issue!!!!
This message was authored by martinoooo This message was authored by: martinoooo

Hi Sky, you say everything is ok with my service? But I cant connect to itv or discovery and several other channels which seem to be falling off air, so what is going on, anybody from Sky technical monitoring this or anyone from the legal department because you are not delivering the service you are charging for!

Hi Sky, you say everything is ok with my service? But I cant connect to itv or discovery and several other channels which seem to be falling off air, so what is going on, anybody from Sky technical monitoring this or anyone from the legal department because you are not delivering the service you are charging for!
This message was authored by NC22 This message was authored by: NC22

We can't get BBC1 East and Sky Comedy, do we need to reset or reboot?  Will sky communicate a fix?

Hi Sky, never had this issue with Virgin. Your silence says everything

This message was authored by Kieramai2005 This message was authored by: Kieramai2005

Bbc 1 disappeared

My tv was showing an error message on bbc 1 earlier but now the screen is just blank. Can't access bbc I on channel 101. All other channels fine
This message was authored by Dc6100 This message was authored by: Dc6100

Sky stream. I have lost Gold HD and U&Yesterday says I need to upgrade my package. Totally feed up with this Sky stream. Give me back Sky Q. 

This message was authored by fiona42 This message was authored by: fiona42

BBC ONE AND 502 News black screen that we all deaf watch an interpreter BSL ITS VERY IMPORTANT WASTE

BBC ONE AND 502 NEWS with an interpreter BSL IT IMPORTANT FOR US (all families deaf) WASTE OF TIME MY Money GLASS SKY RIP OFF TURN UP EVERY TIME! 

This message was authored by fiona42 This message was authored by: fiona42

Re: BBC ONE AND 502 News black screen that we all deaf watch an interpreter BSL ITS VERY IMPORTANT W

Rather best Dish sky no problem but it's no more  that shame! Glass sky rip off money 

Where are you Sky?  Silence says everything, this is crap, 

This message was authored by Robbobird This message was authored by: Robbobird

Re: Itv1 is asking for a subscription to watch it on Sky Stream

Same 😞 not good is it being asked to subscribe for free channels when pay for ultimate 

This message was authored by Cant+get+sky+chan This message was authored by: Cant+get+sky+chan

I'm not receiving itv1

I'm receiving all channels except ITV 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion