Discussion topic: Software update error

This message was authored by cmarieathertonb This message was authored by: cmarieathertonb

Software update error

Hello I received a sky glass tv 3 days ago I've tried to connect to a EE WiFi base and now it won't allow me to change to a different WiFi as the software update has been going around in a circle for the past few days and ending up in error I have no idea what to do, I've contacted Sky about this issue and it still isn't resolved. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966 Answer

Re: Software update error

You need to ring sky about this 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966 Answer

You need to ring sky about this 

cmarieathertonb
Topic Author
This message was authored by cmarieathertonb This message was authored by: cmarieathertonb

I have done, they are sending out a brand new tv for tomorrow! 

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

I had this problem  when I first  got  sky glass  and they replaced  the tv, so you  must ring them. I also got a refund  on that month's subscription 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion