Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Beardsly1 This message was authored by: Beardsly1

Re: Sky stream not working

Red light still flashing on and off , no change at all really is getting ridiculous now ... no tv for 4 days def need some help here 

This message was authored by Havill This message was authored by: Havill

No sky glass no tv for 3 days

Been with out sky glass for3 days this is not funny anymore if I don't recieve a proper service  I will go with virgin or bt on the customer chat I've got 196 unhappy customers 

wot would you do if we all left sky  discusting service and NO CUSTOMER SERVICES AT ALL 

the amount of time I've tried to phone as well absolutely ridiculous get it together, Sky otherwise you'll be losing a lot of your customers

Re: My sky stream puck has not worked for 3 days . Reset several times as per instructions still not

Just no different from Thursday completely dead other than red flashing light

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Re: Sky stream not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Beardsly1 wrote:

Red light still flashing on and off , no change at all really is getting ridiculous now ... no tv for 4 days def need some help here 

This is the resolution to try.

It has worked for many Sky Stream and Sky Glass TV customers over the last three days with the issue.

Follow the procedure exactly as described in post 2 of this thread, flagged as the Answer post from Sky. 
Try holding down the button for as long as possible, it won't harm keeping it pressed longer than mentioned, but release when you see the blue screen instructions on screen.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Glass-Live/Sky-Glass-Power-up-Issues-19-9-24/m-p/4757859#M147519

If you have any issue with activation during the process or entering the pin do the following;

Activation problems: 

Try refreshing your browser cache or try the activate link in another browser or device.

Before clicking on the activate link, log in to your MySky account first.

Also, try this alternative link;

Make sure you have logged into your Mysky account in your browser before trying.

https://www.sky.com/productsettings/streaming-tv/activate

Also, you could try using a mobile phone, not connected to your home broadband.

Pin problems:

When at the pin stage and it fails.

Remove the power from your Puck or Sky Glass TV,  leave off for a few minutes and repower.

It will continue, follow the instructions.

This has worked for many having a pin issue

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser. What is a Superuser? Click here to find out
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by JoJo6664 This message was authored by: JoJo6664

Sky Stream Puk

We have 2 sky Puks and one has stopped working. We have tried all the usual unplugging etc etc but it will not load to the home page??? 5  days now and just get put on hold when calling Sky to which nobody answers! Any help or advice welcome please??

This message was authored by NeilM46 This message was authored by: NeilM46

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

I can reboot my sky stream puck but when asked to link my account with the pin I goto sky.com/activate and see an error unauthenticated error even if I'm logged into my sky.  No way around it, tried to speak with sky yesterday and after 1h 45 on hold I was told I'd be notified by text when it was fixed.

Has anyone had same issue, been able to resolve?

This message was authored by MahendranMuruga This message was authored by: MahendranMuruga

Re: I can’t connect to my sky stream at all

Any suggestions if we don't have any stream subscriptions, I can't try that alternative link in case if I don't have any product subscriptions.

This message was authored by zalenaharrowell This message was authored by: zalenaharrowell

No sky glass the sky glass does not switch on 2 days now

My sky glass does. Not turn on the screen is blank for 2 days now your help and advice would be most appreciated 

@GD1 wrote:

Thread title created to reflect current issue

We have a normal tv upstairs works with the puck . Downstairs we have sky glass t.v but doesn't come on at all so can't even bring the puck to try the tv is completely dead other than red light but the suggestion doesn't fix it at all 

This message was authored by HuwJames This message was authored by: HuwJames

Re: My sky puk is not working i have no sky tv and havent since 20.9.2024

No!  This doesn't work - pressing the reset button whilst switching on the power.  Nothing!

initially the white light comes on but then goes off!  Come on Sky!  This is now 3 days without tv!  What are you doing about it?  No updates!  Nothing!  Crap service!  Will be cancelling my Sky subscription.

Yes agree same here 4 days .. with no communication at all don't understand why no one had contacted us through email at least .. disrespectful.. we have no tv at all downstairs very annoying and inconvenient especially when paying almost 150 per month ?????? Still owe money on this sky glass tv !!!!!

This message was authored by Paulaitken This message was authored by: Paulaitken

Re: Sky Glass TV not working

Ours is the same this is the 3rd day

This message was authored by David+s+n This message was authored by: David+s+n

Hi Kev i don't have a message of pin not accepted my screen is stuck on link your account. When i go to activate page on my mobile and enter the 6 digit code nothing changes at all. 

This message was authored by ClareP123 This message was authored by: ClareP123

Same here, tried multiple times. Goes through the flashing colours phase then nothing. And when I try to switch it on, nothing at all. 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: My sky puk is not working i have no sky tv and havent since 20.9.2024

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@HuwJames wrote:

No!  This doesn't work - pressing the reset button whilst switching on the power.  Nothing!

initially the white light comes on but then goes off!  Come on Sky!  This is now 3 days without tv!  What are you doing about it?  No updates!  Nothing!  Crap service!  Will be cancelling my Sky subscription.

Keep the Puck's power button pressed for longer. The process works, but sometimes the recovery process isn't initiated within the time specified by Sky. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion