Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Notmyname1986 This message was authored by: Notmyname1986

Remote not working

Not working... Why? 

17269415888454814087962052403391.jpg

This message was authored by cheapshades2012 This message was authored by: cheapshades2012

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

I could activated but it says No Subscription, please select to subscribe. After that doesn't let me to do anything. Please help.

This message was authored by Jånet This message was authored by: Jånet

@GD1 

When i go to https://sky.com/activate it asks me to sign in. Then it says 'oops there has been a problem' and I can't get any further. I tried incognito mode as suggested - same thing - I log in and get the oops message. 

This message was authored by Bumpa73 This message was authored by: Bumpa73

Re: Sky puck flashes white then turns off.

@lettice thanks fo rthe idea but unfortunatelu I just get suck at the Remote control setrup point after I did what you suggested and restarte dteh reset proceudre for my SkyStream Puck.  Guess I'll just have to wait until Sky work out the problem. 

It appears that teh reset only works for some users not all.  Slightly annoying given mine was working ealry this ,morning.  

This message was authored by keefpringle This message was authored by: keefpringle

Sky puck not turning on

I have two devices and one is working perfectly. The other one flashes as if it is going to turn on and the initial "Sky" banner appears and then it turns off.  Repeat ad infinitum. 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jånet wrote:

@GD1 

When i go to https://sky.com/activate it asks me to sign in. Then it says 'oops there has been a problem' and I can't get any further. I tried incognito mode as suggested - same thing - I log in and get the oops message. 

@Jånet are you signed into your MySky account at www.sky.com if not this is the error message you will get.  If you believe you are signed in then sign out and back in again to make sure.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by cheapshades2012 This message was authored by: cheapshades2012

Now everything went back to the updating software...

This is the third time. So tired. Feed up.

Very unhappy with Sky.

This message was authored by Ricardo414 This message was authored by: Ricardo414

I try many socket on my flat nothing seem to work

This message was authored by LeeBenton This message was authored by: LeeBenton

Sky stream

Cannot get sky stream to work. Internet fine
This message was authored by Paul779 This message was authored by: Paul779

Sky glass won't swith on

I've tried the link to turn my sky glass on and still I've got nothing.
This message was authored by Becky99problems This message was authored by: Becky99problems

Sky stream not working for 3 days. I've tried all the advice in turning on puck hold wait for white then coloured flashing lights nothing works. Been holding on sky helpline for 30 mins at a time now says remote control setup but steps don't work - does anyone have any idea what to do? Thanks 

This message was authored by dave123432 This message was authored by: dave123432

Re: Sky Stream Puck stuck on PIN reset

I am stuck with at the Sky pin page on updating my puck. I've unpluggged and all that and I still can't get past the PIN page. I've already spoken to Sky twice after waiting for an hour twice and still can't get my puck to work. Now I to its third day. Fed up. 

This message was authored by Ricardo414 This message was authored by: Ricardo414

my sky glass still plug in and no red light showing , it normally shows since friday morin no tele , ring sky tv was put on hold for about 45mins waiting for answer. two days no tele . when this system fix . I be going back to sky plus. not happy at all with sky money pay each month and recevcied crap serivce

This message was authored by Schenk-37 This message was authored by: Schenk-37

Re: Sky puck flashes white then turns off.

Hi 

I had to wipe my cookies/ history then log into my correct sky account. Are you sure you do not have more than one account with sky as I was trying to activate my sky glass account using my mobile account. I didn't realise I had 2 sky accounts with separate passwords 

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Becky99problems wrote:

Sky stream not working for 3 days. I've tried all the advice in turning on puck hold wait for white then coloured flashing lights nothing works. Been holding on sky helpline for 30 mins at a time now says remote control setup but steps don't work - does anyone have any idea what to do? Thanks 

It's not the white flashing lights .... you have to wait longer for the coloured flashing lights then let go 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion