This message was authored by theTANK83 This message was authored by: theTANK83

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Hi 

this has made it worse 

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Lesley07 wrote:

I can't it is on the the other side of the room I really don't know what else to do 

Are you holding the button in until the red light flashes ?

you could try and reboot your router as well by pulling the plug and leaving it out for 10 minutes 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by MLVCP This message was authored by: MLVCP

1000020436.jpg

Did the reset as advised, now the puck is stuck on this screen, nothing on remote changes it. 

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Sky glass not working

@Sarahloucorrie197 wrote:

I request that this be escalated and someone contact me.

As this thread would indicate, Sky really isn't in a position to do that at this time.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Danny56 This message was authored by: Danny56

In network reset page our wifi is working all over the house

Hi sky glass reset and stuck on network reset page 

This message was authored by revird This message was authored by: revird

Our sky glass 65inch. Will not turn on this has been out since Thursday night  we are VIP members of 24 years and we are now get fed up with this.  When wait be resolved??????

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Sky glass not working

@Sarahloucorrie197 Sky cannot call you from a request in a forum post.

When signing in to the activation page check you are using the correct Sky id as that should avoid the pistcode challenge.

Sky's support staff are working flat out but given there are many hundreds of thousannds if not millions of customers affected response times are inevitably long. The fix posted works for most but not all customers but even if only 1% of a million cusomers have issues like yours that is 10,000 customers.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Re: Will not dign in after sky glass reboot. Tried the reset 4 timez. Now still on hold to sky120 mi

@Daz29 wrote:

Sky glass rebooted and now will not load apps , stuck on the sky sign in page. Tried rebooting 4 times and nothing. Been on hold to sky for over 120 minutes. This service is terrible,  time to cancel

The lines will be inundated with an extraordinary large call volume . Have you tried pulling the plug on your glass for a few minutes 

43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!

@theTANK83 wrote:

Hi 

this has made it worse 

In what way ? 

This message was authored by Deborah19621 This message was authored by: Deborah19621

Re: anyone know how to restart the sky glass so you can change internet it wont let me set it up

Restart my glass TV got 6 digit code and went to website but no were to put code on then saying there a problem get in contact I would but can't get through had no glass TV since Friday morning 

This message was authored by APJudge This message was authored by: APJudge

I mangaged to use my mobile hotspot to connect my TV as it wasn't accepted it's not internet from my router. This worked well enough to update but nothing after. Second try worked again and this time allowed me to setup and reconnect properly. Watched the news etc this morning with no issues 

@MLVCP wrote:

1000020436.jpg

Did the reset as advised, now the puck is stuck on this screen, nothing on remote changes it. 

The remote will default to infa red and has to be really close to the device to work ..... 

This message was authored by JohnS6 This message was authored by: JohnS6

First thing Monday morning I am cancelling my direct debit for sky glass and putting the TV in the skip.
This message was authored by Susie22 This message was authored by: Susie22

Sky glass

My tv is on standby flashing red and I've tried everything and it's been off nearly 24 hours and my streaming box in bedroom is not turning on either 

@revird wrote:

Our sky glass 65inch. Will not turn on this has been out since Thursday night  we are VIP members of 24 years and we are now get fed up with this.  When wait be resolved??????

Hi

are you able to follow the step by step recovery process on page 2 of this rather large thread 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion