Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Stacy8 wrote:

It is not working for all users. Some users devices are still down

You need to follow the recovery procedure on post 2 of this thread to get your device back working 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by Anita35 This message was authored by: Anita35

Still down, tried everything, it gets as far as the Sky word on screen then goes black. On hold now for the past 30 mins listening to music and noone to say where I am in the queue. Really bad customer service. 

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

@Stacy8 wrote:

It is not working for all users. Some users devices are still down

This is the resolution that works and that you have to do.

Follow the procedure exactly that mentions Sky Glass Tv  exactly as described in post 2 of this thread, flagged as the Answer post from Sky. 

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Glass-Live/Sky-Glass-Power-up-Issues-19-9-24/m-p/4757859#M147519

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Fellwalker46 This message was authored by: Fellwalker46

Re: Sky Stream reboot

Hi. There is an issue with sky stream and sky TV , I'm not entirely sure what happened but its affecting lots of people and no one is getting a proper answer. I got my sky stream working by unplugging the box, waiting 10 minutes and rebooting. I don't know if this has fixed the issue as I've left the box switched on overnight.

Re: Sky glass still not working

@Emmaalfie12 wrote:

My sky glass is still down! Resetting it or turning tv off for a period of time hasn't helped!! Any other ideas? Black screen of death is getting annoying now! Especially with how much I pay a month 

Follow the procedure exactly that mentions Sky Glass Tv  exactly as described in post 2 of this thread, flagged as the Answer post from Sky. 

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Glass-Live/Sky-Glass-Power-up-Issues-19-9-24/m-p/4757859#M147519

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Stacy8 This message was authored by: Stacy8

I understand. It just hasn't worked for a number of users. Like myself

This message was authored by Nix37 This message was authored by: Nix37

I have stream and followed the steps BUT the activation page is working probably due to amount of people trying it! 

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

@Stacy8 wrote:

I understand. It just hasn't worked for a number of users. Like myself

Where is it going wrong ?

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by Dean1288 This message was authored by: Dean1288

Re: Sky Stream reboot

Same here, it will not accept my 4 digit pin

This message was authored by BobW2 This message was authored by: BobW2

Have been following the sky  instructions exactky for  over 24 hours  Puck does not reset and turn on no matter how many time I  disconnect power, reconnect and hold the rest button till the white then coloured lights start  flashing.  Afer 15+ minutes Puck will not  turn on. What is the problem?

This message was authored by Brian300 This message was authored by: Brian300

How long it going to be when it back on

@Anita35 wrote:

Still down, tried everything, it gets as far as the Sky word on screen then goes black. On hold now for the past 30 mins listening to music and noone to say where I am in the queue. Really bad customer service. 

Follow the procedure exactly as described in post 2 of this thread, flagged as the Answer post from Sky. 

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
This message was authored by Havill This message was authored by: Havill

Re: Martin my sky glass TV is not turning on

I'm still not getting any response with my sky glass tried everything been on the phone 50 mins not happy 

@Nix37 wrote:

I have stream and followed the steps BUT the activation page is working probably due to amount of people trying it! 

Try refreshing your browser cache or try the activate link in another browser or device.

Before clicking on the activate link, log in to your MySky account first.

Also, try this alternative link;

Make sure you have logged into your Mysky account in your browser before trying.

https://www.sky.com/productsettings/streaming-tv/activate

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
This message was authored by Bodston This message was authored by: Bodston

@Zoltron 

I've got to the bluescreen and the puck has downloaded the software update several times. It seems to freeze after that point.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion