Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Jonathanphillip This message was authored by: Jonathanphillip

Re: Linking your sky account sky .com/activate

I'm trying all sorts of sky Websites to see if I can link my sky account with the number but the Website is saying uou have a problem with the site call us to solve this issue so I can't do anything to get the puck up and running with out the number on screen to enter many thanks 

This message was authored by Ric74 This message was authored by: Ric74

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

THE FIX ON POST 2 DOES NOT WORK!!!!

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ric74 wrote:

THE FIX ON POST 2 DOES NOT WORK!!!!

Make sure you hold the power button in until the lights flash in multi colour which is after they flash white 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by Brendanpf This message was authored by: Brendanpf

Re: My small sky box is flashing white. I've tried everything. My remote won't work either

Sky outage in my area today and my box did the same. Working now after doing box reset.

This message was authored by Mememememememem This message was authored by: Mememememememem

Re: My small sky box is flashing white. I've tried everything. My remote won't work either

Sky has been hacked protect your device and change your password. 

This message was authored by Ruby32 This message was authored by: Ruby32

Hi ..... Tried that also .... Still no joy.... Will try again in a few hours.

Still not working.

Hopefully this issue with Sky puck not working , can be resolved soon.

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

@Ruby32 wrote:

Hopefully this issue with Sky puck not working , can be resolved soon.

This is the resolution that works.

Follow the procedure exactly that mentions Sky Stream exactly as described in post 2 of this thread, flagged as the Answer post from Sky. 

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Glass-Live/Sky-Glass-Power-up-Issues-19-9-24/m-p/4757859#M147519

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.

Re: Linking your sky account sky .com/activate

@Jonathanphillip wrote:

I'm trying all sorts of sky Websites to see if I can link my sky account with the number but the Website is saying uou have a problem with the site call us to solve this issue so I can't do anything to get the puck up and running with out the number on screen to enter many thanks 

Try refreshing your browser cache or try on anothe browser or device.

First log in to your MySky account, then open up a new browser tab and go to the activate url, typing in full along with the https://

There is an alternative activate web address also to try;

Try the following link below.

https://www.sky.com/productsettings/streaming-tv/activate

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by SKYRIP This message was authored by: SKYRIP

Re: Reset

I'm having the same issue and it will not connect to my BB . I've got a 65" piece of glass on the wall and I'm lost as I've tried everything that's been suggested. Damn pity that I'm not abroad where you can call,get a qualified Technician to come out and fix it. So much for living in a first world country . (Sorry but, I'm livid with the lack of service) Any decent suggestions from anyone before I rip it off the wall and file it in File 13? ) Trash can to those who don't know what File 13 is 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I cannot use my glass tv

@char51 wrote:

My sky glass to will not work, have tried the things it said to do. But there just dead

@char51 

As your issue isn't related to Sky Go (where you had posted) I have moved your ppst to the topic at hand on this issue where Sky are advising people to do this:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-glass-stream-wont-turn-on

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Hazeyjonesy5 This message was authored by: Hazeyjonesy5

Screen saying you’re now connected. It’s not!

For 24hrs on and off I've tried the instructions to reboot.  Screen shows updating/ 100% etc. Then screen saying 'You're connected press continue'  continue button does not work. The screen is frozen on this message every time.  If only SKY would update their message to us all and understand that their instructions do not resolve this. 

This message was authored by Lolaloob This message was authored by: Lolaloob

Sky puck wont start

Hi my sky puck has started blinking white light and wont turn on

Re: Sky puck wont start

@Lolaloob wrote:

Hi my sky puck has started blinking white light and wont turn on

Follow the procedure that mentions Sky Stream exactly as described in post 2 of this thread, flagged as the Answer post from Sky. 

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Glass-Live/Sky-Glass-Power-up-Issues-19-9-24/m-p/4757859#M147519

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion