Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Helen105 This message was authored by: Helen105

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

I've held the power button  on for ages but nothing  happens 

This message was authored by James7619 This message was authored by: James7619

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24 m

Did a reset and after resetting the pin now all working on both pucks.

This message was authored by Davidr+542 This message was authored by: Davidr+542

What worked for me is to hold the power button the side, wait till the red light starts flashing, then while still holding the power button press the power button on remote.

The TV will reboot and you must follow a few easy steps but it doesn't take long.

I'm now up and running again 

This message was authored by Katrina2511 This message was authored by: Katrina2511

Sky Glass outage

Has anyone managed to contact Sky about the Sky Glass outage? my TV wont switch on and hasnt since about mid-day yesterday. Impossible trying to speak to anyone. 

This message was authored by Cflattery This message was authored by: Cflattery

Sky glass red light flashing

What is the status of resolving this please?  Been unable to use tv since yesterday afternoon?  
This is the downside of sky glass!

have tried to reboot (turn off at the plug and physically unplug from wall.) no joy! 
Will we get compensation for not being able to use this service? 

This message was authored by Margaret-Anne This message was authored by: Margaret-Anne

Re:sky glass and Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

My sky glass has no power since last night it says an outage in your area, I would have thought it would have been fixed by now. Not good sky this has left us with no tv. 
and I'm so sick of having to chat with virtual chat and getting nowhere, giving stupid instructions as if I hadn't tried everything. 

This message was authored by Chelsea91 This message was authored by: Chelsea91

Mine was fine yesterday working untill 7pm when i went upstairs, today it will not come on atall im aware of the issue after reading through this thread, i have tried all the troubleshooting but nothing just a red flashing light!

This message was authored by Bev311 This message was authored by: Bev311

Why is my sky puck not working when my broadband is

Why is my sky puck not working when my broadband is

This message was authored by Jonathan401 This message was authored by: Jonathan401

Sky glass tv

Do we need to contact Sky about TV not working or do we just sit back and wait? (poor communication) 

This message was authored by will73 This message was authored by: will73

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

The page you're looking for could not be found

This message was authored by Bec1688 This message was authored by: Bec1688

Hold the power button down on the right hand side of the tv for a minute until it flashes faster and then the to will reset,

iv had to contact an internet cable to the tv for it to rest, followed the instructions on the Tv and am now back in.

Thank goodness for the advice on here! 
My children will be happy now. 

GD1
Topic Author
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Sky Glass outage

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Katrina2511  Did you use the Sky status checker, there is info on there, calling Sky won't get this resolved.

I've merged your post into this super thread 

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by DDugs This message was authored by: DDugs

Reset my box and pick back working
This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

I have just been told to leave it plugged on and wait for the fix and update to come though. I am stuck on the loop with flashing white on the puck and then turning off and on and seeing the Sky logo on and off on the TV.

This message was authored by Davylad This message was authored by: Davylad

Cheers,Sky need there **bleep** kicked,it appears a software update was corrupt.And the only way to continue new patch,was a Factory reset.Shame they couldn't of put this up on their website/Sky user app,very poor service considering how much we pay.Youll lose customers over this.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion