Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Drewmem This message was authored by: Drewmem

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Good morning 

Try this it worked for me

Hold the on button on the side of the tv untill you get a continuous flashing red light let go 

It will take a few mins then you'll see sky sign 

It may then do some updates and once done just follow instructions on screen 

Hope it helps

This message was authored by CooperFred This message was authored by: CooperFred

@Gabbi @Hello, have you tried holding the standby button on the side down for two minutes? The red light should start flashing more quickly, and it will turn on a little while after that, and then take you through the set up process. Finally got mine going this morning

This message was authored by Tom172 This message was authored by: Tom172

Sorted my sky glass tv not coming on ☺️

Turn your tv off at the mains. 
press and hold power button on right side of your tv keep hold of it. 
get partner to switch back on at the mains while your finger still pressed on power button, wait for red light to flash on front of your tv then release.

let your tv boot up and then you just need to reactivate. 
your welcome 🤗 😂

This message was authored by LJL This message was authored by: LJL

stream and puck still down

Sky puck and stream still down. No updates from Sky, terrible service

This message was authored by Jose66 This message was authored by: Jose66

Re: Sky Stream refuses to function

Its a known problem since yesterday 4pm ish.....

This message was authored by BrianM65 This message was authored by: BrianM65

Re: Need to talk to someone about my sky glass tv

Can't turn on my sky glass no standby light tried everything turning off power and on TV seems dead

This message was authored by DH0067 This message was authored by: DH0067

After being off since about 1800hrs last night I have just managed to get it working again. Had to follow the performance of holding the standby by button and turning power back on etc. All seems good now.

This message was authored by Emlou77 This message was authored by: Emlou77

After posting here. I followed the instructions to turn off at plug then hold the button down in puc box to reset. I am now on a screen with Sky stream set up....checking your status....for last 10 mins! 

This message was authored by Jose66 This message was authored by: Jose66

Re: stream and puck still down

Totally agree - no info no updates just the same repeat message about service down they are trying to fix it asap......  Almost 20 hours now!!!!

This message was authored by Elainequigley This message was authored by: Elainequigley

Ok so you e got to hold the bottom right button in for a full minute until red light starts to flash. Mine now working....it looks like they are coming on gradually 

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi Everyone

Firstly, please accept our sincere apologies for this problem and for your patience whilst we work through this problem.

We have been working through the night to improve this problem. For those who are still impacted, can you now carry out these steps, please. We continue to work on the problem in the background.

I have updated the steps that I posted previously.

If you see a message where your PIN is not accepted, can you restart the TV/Puck please.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by 26852 This message was authored by: 26852

Sky Glass TV

Require telephone number speak customer servive TV 

(removed)

, we tried to call you, end of message is there another telephone number as going around in circles.

Moderator note: Removed phone number.

This message was authored by Helen105 This message was authored by: Helen105

I've held the power button  on for ages but nothing  happens 

This message was authored by James7619 This message was authored by: James7619

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24 m

Did a reset and after resetting the pin now all working on both pucks.

This message was authored by Davidr+542 This message was authored by: Davidr+542

What worked for me is to hold the power button the side, wait till the red light starts flashing, then while still holding the power button press the power button on remote.

The TV will reboot and you must follow a few easy steps but it doesn't take long.

I'm now up and running again 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion