Discussion topic: Problem with Playlist on Sky Glass

This message was authored by Barry131 This message was authored by: Barry131

Problem with Playlist on Sky Glass

Sky Glass, using Playlist to watch back sport on Sky, comes up with message 'Please wait for your programme to load' and it never does, or 'There is a technical fault with this programme, try again later'.  I have rebooted, to no affect. Any suggestions?

All Replies

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Re: Problem with Playlist on Sky Glass

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Barry131 wrote:

Sky Glass, using Playlist to watch back sport on Sky, comes up with message 'Please wait for your programme to load' and it never does, or 'There is a technical fault with this programme, try again later'.  I have rebooted, to no affect. Any suggestions?

Hi - have you pulled the plus from the socket for a few minutes ? If this doesn't work please report back and I can escalate your post to the online sky community support team ....

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!

@Barry131 

It will still act  as a normal tv in so much as you can use apps and the hdmi sockets (same as a standard tv)

you won't get a tv EPG but adding a freeview player to one of the hdmi sockets would resolve this 

not sure what more you would expect ?

43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
Barry131
Topic Author
This message was authored by Barry131 This message was authored by: Barry131

Have unplugged for several minutes, still have the fault.

And please ignore one of my posts above it was meant for another thread ..... I'm not quite sure how it got posted here 🤷🏻‍♂️

@GD1   Are you able to delete my post above ..... I seem to have lost the ability to edit .....

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion