Discussion topic: Over charged

This message was authored by LouThom86 This message was authored by: LouThom86

Over charged

I have just noticed I have been charged twice for my Sky Glass. I paid on the 30th as I usually pay manually so I can keep track of what I need to pay. I checked this morning and found that I have been charged again, meaning I have paid £76 this month. I was wondering will I be able to get my money back or will this mean I will be credited on my account? 

Thank you in advance for any help. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Over charged

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Your manual payment will be you paying towards next months bill so in theory your account will be in credit and that credit would be used to pay next months bill.

The advise is to never make a manual payment unless advise to by Sky as the T&Cs state you have to have a continuous payment method setup. That will get triggered to make the payment on the payment date automatically once the bill is generated.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@LouThom86  As you will have a recurring payment setup making manual payments won't stop this.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Your manual payment will be you paying towards next months bill so in theory your account will be in credit and that credit would be used to pay next months bill.

The advise is to never make a manual payment unless advise to by Sky as the T&Cs state you have to have a continuous payment method setup. That will get triggered to make the payment on the payment date automatically once the bill is generated.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

LouThom86
Topic Author
This message was authored by LouThom86 This message was authored by: LouThom86

@MarkGoldsmith 

Thank you so much for your reply. It is much appreciated. I will just leave it and use it as credit. 

Thank you so much for your help. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion