Discussion topic: Can’t sign Sky glass Credit agreement

This message was authored by Nathan1979 This message was authored by: Nathan1979

Can’t sign Sky glass Credit agreement

Hi,

Ordered a sky glass yesterday in store but can't sign the agreement in my sky today. Tried different browsers etc but no joy. Can anyone help please?

This is all I get,

IMG_4465.png

Best Answers
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001 Answer

Re: Can’t sign Sky glass Credit agreement

Posted by a Sky employee

Update:

Spoke with @Nathan1979 and resolved issue. 

Thanks again for the escalation have a great weekend 🙂

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

@Nathan1979 Hi. You will need to phone sky to sort this out I am afraid. 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nathan1979   To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team. This link explains how it works https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Keep an eye out for an invite or blue chat bubble.

When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

Be reassured the email & message is from Sky and your details are safe and secure.
If you are using Safari please make sure that Hide IP Address is not checked in order to see the blue bubble. If you are having trouble finding this to check the settings, use another browser such as Firefox, Chrome etc.

I would also recommend that if not already on, that you turn email/private message notifications on to avoid missing any alerts

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Nathan1979
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nathan1979 This message was authored by: Nathan1979

Thank you, I will keep an eye out

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Nathan1979 an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001 Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Update:

Spoke with @Nathan1979 and resolved issue. 

Thanks again for the escalation have a great weekend 🙂

Nathan1979
Topic Author

As mentioned, all sorted and amazing help. Thank you all

This message was authored by Tlynn1876 This message was authored by: Tlynn1876

Anyone else still having this problem? 

I keep clicking the link to sign the agreement but it will only take me to this page and not visible in my contracts via the app either. My delivery is due Monday and I really don't want it to be cancelled! 

Thanks for any advice 

IMG_6459.png

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion