Discussion topic: upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection termination

This message was authored by Tim642 This message was authored by: Tim642

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection termination

Above error message when trying to access email.

I have cleared browser cache etc. I have tried private browser mode, still getting message.

Any ideas ? I can access email on a mobile, the error is on my laptop Windows 10.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22 Answer

Re: upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection termination

Posted by a Sky employee

Good morning all, and if you're new here welcome to the Sky Community forum, where customers like you are on hand 24/7 (almost) to offer some fantastic advice and help on all things Sky-related. 

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, we are aware of an issue affecting Yahoo Mail this morning which means you may face problems accessing your email.

Our support teams are investigating this as we speak.

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Carole6 This message was authored by: Carole6

Re: upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection termination

Having the same issue but on laptop and phone

This message was authored by JoG255 This message was authored by: JoG255

Cannot access mail. Error code is displayed

When I complete my login in to Yahoo Mail and error statement is displayed. "Up stream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. Reset reason: local reset" and I cannot access my emails

This message was authored by zandri This message was authored by: zandri

Also having the same issue, windows 10.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Never seen that before and I'm not sure what the message means, to be honest. I take it from your post that you're trying to log in via,your browser. Clearing the cache often fixes login issues, but clearly not in this case. You could try turning off your router for 30 minutes which  will give y9u a new public IP address, in case that's somehow the cause. 

Edited to add:: looks like,it might be a Sky issue. It may be temporary so I 'd wait,for the time being. I'm seeing,the same issue.

This message was authored by Oddie2004 This message was authored by: Oddie2004

Same issue here.Have Sky been doing upgrades overnight or is it a Yahoo issue

This is the error message.

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: local reset
This message was authored by Paul911 This message was authored by: Paul911

This clearly a issue at Sjy's end has everyone is having the same problem...im waiting for some very importantant results today and im not able to log on to emails!

This message was authored by Sh0701 This message was authored by: Sh0701

Same issue here - laptop on Windows 11

This message was authored by RoboA This message was authored by: RoboA

Exactly same issue here. Fine on a mobile but not on windows pc.

This message was authored by snappydog This message was authored by: snappydog

Re: Cannot access mail. Error code is displayed

I have same problem on laptop but seems ok on my mobile

This message was authored by Oddie2004 This message was authored by: Oddie2004

Appears to be Yahoo issue as been down since late yesterday so down to them to sort out.

This message was authored by NicholasLBH This message was authored by: NicholasLBH

Hello All

Same problem.  I cannot access email on my desktop.  Phone access OK.   Keep getting the following message:

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: local reset

Can this please be resolved urgently?

Thank you.

This message was authored by Mshann00 This message was authored by: Mshann00

same issue, unable to access emails with same message as above

This message was authored by ddmmccdd This message was authored by: ddmmccdd

Same with me.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Looks like this has now been resolved.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion