Discussion topic: Texts not coming through for 2 step verification

This message was authored by AJG1 This message was authored by: AJG1

Re: Texts not coming through for 2 step verification

The Verification code has not been coming through to my mobile since yesterday and so I can't get into email. I have spoken to sky who were useless. I have checked the number on the sky account and it is correct so why is the verification code not coming through ?

This message was authored by Heather1822 This message was authored by: Heather1822

6 digit verification code is not being sent to my phone so i can't access my emails

I have 2 step verification set up to access my emails. in the past 24 hours the 6 digit verification code is not coming through to my phone so i can't access my emails

This message was authored by Tajpal This message was authored by: Tajpal

Re: 6 digit verification code is not being sent to my phone so i can't access my emails

Hi I have same issue , no code is being sent to mobile , was working fine yesterday 

This message was authored by cm1980 This message was authored by: cm1980

Re: 6 digit verification code is not being sent to my phone so i can't access my emails

Hi, 

I have been having hte same issues for the past 2 days, 1st and 2nd Nov 2023. 

Has anyone received feedback from sky? 

This message was authored by Inghur This message was authored by: Inghur

Re: Not receiving verification codes and cannot access my emails

yes this morning i have the same issue. sky are not sending the verification codes to my iphone

This message was authored by passiflora This message was authored by: passiflora

Re: 6 digit verification code is not being received

also having same problem  since this morning.  I have a recovery code but my main concern is has this service being hacked?  @ SKY cyber security, respond please? 

Jocelyn
This message was authored by cm1980 This message was authored by: cm1980

Re: 6 digit verification code is not being received

Unfortunitly, my recovery code has been lost due to laptop faliure where this was stored. 

I will not be using 2 teir authentification with sky or as the process to resolve is a nightmare. 

Unless from here on in I use my cloud storage.

This message was authored by Graham1958 This message was authored by: Graham1958

I'm having the same problem. My mobile has stopped receiving the 6 digit code, so I cant access my emails. I dont have a recovery code, so what next?

This message was authored by JJJ1 This message was authored by: JJJ1

I have the 2-step verification for my emails, but despite requesting the code hasn't been sent, I need to access my emails urgently please can someone from Sky advise why this is not working?

This message was authored by Pam1210 This message was authored by: Pam1210

I am in the same position and I need to access paperwork on my emails urgently!

This message was authored by Pam1210 This message was authored by: Pam1210

Re: Not receiving verification codes and cannot access my emails

This has happenened to me last night and this morning - can a member of Sky Tech team please investigate and respond!

This message was authored by d-mcnally This message was authored by: d-mcnally

Cant sign in to my email account 2 step verification code wont come through

I cannot access my yahoo mail through sky email . When I sign in it goes to  2 step verification, when it says use code the code has not came through . Why?

This message was authored by telfers This message was authored by: telfers

Re: Texts not coming through for 2 step verification

I am also having this issue since 6pm yesterday

This message was authored by Eric6 This message was authored by: Eric6

I am also in the same position. I need to access my emails. Why is tyhe only device that needs two step verification my home desktop where I don't need it. Can I turn it off?

This message was authored by Tajpal This message was authored by: Tajpal

Same here , never was sent the recovery code.

and now can't access mails as of today.

were working fine yesterday.

no issue with mobile as getting text messages from other 2 step verification apps.

Only sky has the issue ! Sort it please 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion