Discussion topic: Cannot gain access to Yahoo email account

This message was authored by nellybligh This message was authored by: nellybligh

I can't sign into my sky email

I can access my email on my phone but today I can't sign in on my pc

This message was authored by briangardiner This message was authored by: briangardiner

Emails

I cannot get my e-mails on my I-phone it has come up with the message " sorry you can no longer create a new e-mail account via sky this area is temporarily unavailable "   
 I'm not trying to create a new account, 

iv already got a email account 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Emails

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@briangardiner whomis your email provider? Can you post the message with your personal details obscured?

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by benji213 This message was authored by: benji213

cannot access my e-mail

can anybody help i have got yahoo and i cant access my account it is taking me to a page that says you can't use another password so i cannot get e-mails

This message was authored by Bigbren1970 This message was authored by: Bigbren1970

Re: cannot access my e-mail

Mine is the same I am abroad at the moment and need my travel email frustrating 

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@benji213 @Bigbren1970 

So what error message do you get when you try to log in here:

https://skyid.sky.com/signin/email

This message was authored by jackinthebox66 This message was authored by: jackinthebox66

i have that trouble ,i have to go on sky.com to get my emails ,

This message was authored by Arrans This message was authored by: Arrans

I have tried to log in to my account and got the same message.

This message was authored by Lois3 This message was authored by: Lois3

Unable to log in

Hello, 

when I try to log in it comes up with an error message and says something about not being able to create a new account - I'm trying to log in to my existing account. 

This message was authored by H-H This message was authored by: H-H

Unable to access my email account

I have had a sky.com email address for some years now, however last night I had trouble accessing my emails but eventually opened them via Yahoo.  Today I am totally unable to get access to them and if I try going through Yahoo it just redirects me to the Sky page which doesn't work at all!  Any ideas as to how I can get my emails, any help will be much appreciated.

This message was authored by AndyWar This message was authored by: AndyWar

R mail problem

I can't got my eMail says problem with sky anyone else got problem 

This message was authored by Carriemumford This message was authored by: Carriemumford

Email not working?

My email is not working. Can you please tell me what the problem is? I cannot access my emails

This message was authored by AndyWar This message was authored by: AndyWar

Re: R mail problem

When I try growing get on to my email it's says the site is  no longer accepting sky e mail

This message was authored by Skyusee This message was authored by: Skyusee

Same issue for me, message reads,'sorry yiu can no longer create a new email via sky'

This message was authored by JL297241529GB This message was authored by: JL297241529GB

Re: Cannot gain access to Yahoo email account

Changed my password but made no difference, I still have to go through sky sign in as I described

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion