Discussion topic: The Openteach engineer has not made an appointment.

This message was authored by Tadhg123 This message was authored by: Tadhg123

The Openteach engineer has not made an appointment.

Your are sending an engineer to my house on 31st January. However, the Openreach engineer has not made an appointment yet.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: The Openteach engineer has not made an appointment.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tadhg123  You're not talking to Sky, this is a customer helps customer forum.  What does your order tracking show?   https://www.sky.com/ordertracking

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

• When I had them coming  they text a few  days  before  so you can confirm and phoned me  15 minutes  before  the  appointment 
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tadhg123 you normally get assigned a slot for a morning or afternoon not a timed appointment.The engineers have multiple jobs assigned for each slot. The order they do them in is down to practicalities and if a job over runs your job can get dropped .

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion