Discussion topic: Modem Return - Tracking Shows Delivered, but Sky Website Status Pending

This message was authored by FatihS This message was authored by: FatihS

Modem Return - Tracking Shows Delivered, but Sky Website Status Pending

Hello,

When I last spoke with the sky team, I was informed that I could return the modem by packaging it myself, as the package they were going to send might take time to arrive. On Saturday, the 28th of September 2024, I packaged and sent the modem through Royal Mail.

I have checked the tracking number on Royal Mail's website, and it shows that the package was successfully delivered today, the 1st of October 2024. However, on the Sky website, the status still shows "awaiting return."

Ho can I confirm that the package has been received on their end and update the status accordingly?

Thank you for your help.

All Replies

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: Modem Return - Tracking Shows Delivered, but Sky Website Status Pending

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, @FatihS. I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion