Discussion topic: Can't save sky shield settings

This message was authored by Sarahgigi This message was authored by: Sarahgigi

Can't save sky shield settings

Hello

got sky max 3 days ago. Have been flicking WiFi off to go onto certain apps and just thought nothing of it.

however went to my sky shield page on the app and realised it was blocking social media and games - would not be an issue but the apps cannot be added as safe, so tried to move the settings to custom, but every time I save them, they revert to PG-13 and don't save.

I have tried the website, my sky app and 3 different devices.

anyone have any bright ideas?

I am talking about "Dragonscapes", "Marco Polo" and "WhatsApp" for specific apps by the way

Best Answers
This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder Answer

Re: Can't save sky shield settings

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sarahgigi  If you are not able to make any changes to your broadband shield then it would be best to give Sky a call and see if they can make changes. If they are also not able to do this they can then get it looked into for you.

Just dianl 150 on your landline and listen through the voice prompts and stay on the line to speak to an advisor.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder Answer

@Sarahgigi  If you are not able to make any changes to your broadband shield then it would be best to give Sky a call and see if they can make changes. If they are also not able to do this they can then get it looked into for you.

Just dianl 150 on your landline and listen through the voice prompts and stay on the line to speak to an advisor.

Sarahgigi
Topic Author
This message was authored by Sarahgigi This message was authored by: Sarahgigi

I don't have a home phone, do you know what the number is for someone who doesn't have a home phone?

I do have the facilities but no actual phone

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Sarahgigi  You can find the number to call Sky via mobile at the bottom of the link below under " Need more help "

https://www.sky.com/help/home 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion