Discussion topic: Can I change the delivery address of my broadband hub to my work address?

This message was authored by Ashleigh1980 This message was authored by: Ashleigh1980

Can I change the delivery address of my broadband hub to my work address?

I have missed the delivery of my new broadband package. It's unable to be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. Can I change the delivery address to my work place please? 
or arrange for delivery to be after 4.30pm? 

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Can I change the delivery address of my broadband hub to my work address?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ashleigh1980  No sky will only deliver to the registered address on your account 

the only alternative is to see if you can pick up from the post office / courier depot unless a family member can be present 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
Ashleigh1980
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ashleigh1980 This message was authored by: Ashleigh1980

Ok, can I pick it up from my chosen pick up point?  Co-op, Scotstown Road, Bridge of Don

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ashleigh1980  if you have a tracking number from the courier you need to contact them directly and ask 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion