Discussion topic: Broadband slow when streaming TV

This message was authored by SMA2022 This message was authored by: SMA2022

Broadband slow when streaming TV

I have has a new router die to issues with sky talk and now every time I goes back 16.00 I cannot stream any channels on my TV. 

I test my broadband and the say line and speeds are fine but now way they are when it takes 2 hours to stream 22 minutes with a the blue wheel of death. Household so frustrated as evenings are when we use it most. Feel I am being scammed 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Broadband slow when streaming TV

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SMA2022  Please can you post your router stats so the forum can advise on any issues. This link explains how to do that https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/td-p/2855717#

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

SMA2022
Topic Author
This message was authored by SMA2022 This message was authored by: SMA2022

Hi Sky said its a frequencies thing and I have reset router. Sorry wouldn't know how to gets speed stats. But thanks 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SMA2022  The link I posted shows you how to get your router stats, without them it's going to be very difficult to help.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion