Discussion topic: SKY GO Desktop App Won't Load/Open

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by cornetdiver This message was authored by: cornetdiver

Re: SKY GO Desktop App Won't Load/Open

mine has always been fine......

today it updated and now wont work at all........just fails at the first sky go icon screen....

have deleted and reinstalled.....including deleting everything skygo related.....rebooted...cleaned and reinstalled

anyone any ideas?

thanks

G

This message was authored by Marcornc This message was authored by: Marcornc

Hi everyone, I'm italian too and I can't use SkyGo too from my laptop (Win10)

I was able to watch SkyGo only once before the last app update (I watched Euro 2020 Scotland match against Czech Republic), but honestly I don't remember if this was before or after the last Win10 update (21H1 version).

I was trying to watch Berrettini semifinal right now, and the app didn't start.

Error 001 displayed every time into the app.

So I started googling something and I read to uninstall the app, delete Sky & SkyGo folders, to add manually SkyGo into Windows Firewall permissions (every time rebooting my laptop), and the only result I had is that now "Error 001" is not showing anymore because the app crashes immediately when I'm trying to open it.

I don't know what to do... 😣

This message was authored by Viper100 This message was authored by: Viper100

I have the sme unresolved issue. Poor show from Sky !!

Ive tried uninstalling, Rebooting nd reintalling the SKY GO APP but it wont launch. It just dispprears

Please someone provide a reasonand patch / fix

thanks

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion