Discussion topic: How do i speak to a human

This message was authored by Aleco86 This message was authored by: Aleco86

How do i speak to a human

How do I speak with someone I've called numerous numbers and chated to robots all day 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: How do i speak to a human

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Attwood 
We are mainly customers here so you aren’t addressing Sky Customer Services, nor will they automatically contact you as a result of your post. You will need to instigate the call. If you already have a Sky Mobile or a Sky Talk landline call free by just dialling 150, otherwise you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number.
ROI: change the flag in the bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0818 number.
(The forum doesn’t allow us to type the numbers in full).

As with most large companies the start will be automated but stay on the line and don’t hang up if you’re prompted to.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Aleco86 

Firstly is it something we can perhaps help with?

If not, if you already have a Sky Mobile or a Sky Talk landline call free by just dialling 150, otherwise use this link:
UK: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides an 0333 number. A lot of mobile networks include 01, 02 and 03 numbers in their inclusive minutes.
ROI: change the flag in the very bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides an 0818 number.
(The forum filters don’t like us typing the digits in full).

Like a lot of large companies nowadays any calls to Sky will start off automated but stay on the line and don’t hang up if prompted to.

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Aleco86  Can the forum help in anyway?

if not then 

If you have a sky talk landline or Mobile call 150

If you don’t have a sky talk package see below

Click on the need more help drop down at the very bottom of the link below to reveal an 0333 number if your in uk

If in ROI using the same link change the flag in bottom right hand corner and refresh the link before following above instructions to reveal an 0818 number

https://www.sky.com/help/home#M1014

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

@Aleco86

If you give us more information and we cannot help and you want to discuss an issue with Sky, for the general-purpose number click on "Need more help" at the bottom of this page
https://www.sky.com/help/home.

If you have Sky Talk or Sky Mobile dial 150 for a free call to Sky.

If you are in the ROI set the flag at the bottom of the page accordingly.

Passing on the tips I have learned in over 24 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

Aleco86
Topic Author
This message was authored by Aleco86 This message was authored by: Aleco86

I have no landlines so cannot call 150 and have 08 and umpteen 033 numbers all are automated and won't let me speak with anyone

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Aleco86  All calls are answered by the automated system there is no way round that you will just have to preserve in trying to get through 

unless you want to tell us what you need to call about as we may be able to help you or point you in right direction on here 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Aleco86 wrote:

I have no landlines so cannot call 150 and have 08 and umpteen 033 numbers all are automated and won't let me speak with anyone

Are you in arrears? If so, Sky's policy is to require payment before you can be put through to an adviser.

This message was authored by jean+james This message was authored by: jean+james

I have been trying to get my WiFi fixed for several weeks now

and nothing has changed .  Picture and sound are not good

and the WiFi continues  to disappear from my mobile phone

I have had an engineer  out from sky direct and he says it is  my

signal, but he didn't  check tv. Q box  or anything else. Jean James

This message was authored by jean+james This message was authored by: jean+james

I am so sorry but I'm not good with technology  and don't know 

how to put pictures and things on to show you.

I pay sky direct to deal with these problems.

I'm supposed to be a v I p customer. 

Please help.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@jean+james there seem to be several issues going on here.  It's a little difficult to understand what the engineer came to investigate and what their conclusions were. It's probably best for you to speak to Sky again to let them know the problems aren't fixed, and ask what the next steps are.

This message was authored by Attwood This message was authored by: Attwood

Hi ive had building work on my house unfortunately the dish has been knocked and I have no signal at all .

I would be grateful if someone could message me 

thank you 

Joanne Bere

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

@Attwood 
We are mainly customers here so you aren’t addressing Sky Customer Services, nor will they automatically contact you as a result of your post. You will need to instigate the call. If you already have a Sky Mobile or a Sky Talk landline call free by just dialling 150, otherwise you can use:
UK: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number.
ROI: change the flag in the bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0818 number.
(The forum doesn’t allow us to type the numbers in full).

As with most large companies the start will be automated but stay on the line and don’t hang up if you’re prompted to.

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Attwood 

I've removed your two other posts on other boards. Creating duplicates isn't required. The reply to your question has been provided. 

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Attwood This message was authored by: Attwood

Daniel can someone call me ? 

@Attwood 

I'm not sure you're reading the reply above ie 
We are mainly customers here so you aren’t addressing Sky Customer Services, nor will they automatically contact you as a result of your post.

Sky customer since 2001

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion