Discussion topic: Disgusting

This message was authored by lyndseyJD This message was authored by: lyndseyJD

Disgusting

I'm absolutely disgusted with sky 

I had someone booked in to come out as my sky box is broken for Wednesday,  my mother-in-law past away on Wednesday morning and I am still been charged for not been home 😡😡 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Re: Disgusting

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@lyndseyJD wrote:

I had someone booked in to come out as my sky box is broken for Wednesday,  my mother-in-law past away on Wednesday morning and I am still been charged for not been home 😡😡 

Have you raised it with Sky? Obviously they won't know the circumstances unless you do. It's an automated charge.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Are you saying that due to these personal issues you were not at home so missed the appointment, if so give Sky a call and explain this to them to see what they say.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

@lyndseyJD wrote:

Have you raised it with Sky? Obviously they won't know the circumstances unless you do. It's an automated charge.

lyndseyJD
Topic Author
This message was authored by lyndseyJD This message was authored by: lyndseyJD

Yes I have to just be told you will charged didn't even get a sorry for your loss nothing 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@lyndseyJD 

Sorry for your recent loss. You haven't said what, if any, notice you gave Sky for cancelling or rescheduling your appointment. The Sky website clearly states you may be charged £25 if cancelled on the day or even the day before. Unfortunately if you've contacted Sky and explained your circumstances they seem to have made their minds up regarding the charges.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/reschedule-your-sky-tv-engineer-appointment 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @lyndseyJD 

Welcome to the Sky Community.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss and am sincerely sorry for your experience. Please pass on our condolences to your family.

I've escalated your post to our Community Messaging team and they will be in touch over the next 48 hours. Just check back here every now and again. You're looking for the chat bubble in the bottom corner of the thread.

For more information on how the service works, click here https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating. We've sent an invite to lyndseyJD.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this invite now as we have not received a response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please do not hesitate to get back to us, so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion